Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

You can’t vote on wednesdays!

Crap! Somebody vote for Rogue Warrior! It will totally be worth it, I promise!

Charter has been having problems for two days. I barely managed to see 5 minutes of the stream. Just long enough to see Tom’s sniper guy miss a headshot right in front of him.

I trust everyone commemorated yesterday’s ten-year anniversary of this soothing bit of Dick Marcinko inspired music.

-Tom

Unexpected stream in progress! Our very own Tom Chick is streaming Phoenix Point - LINK.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

20191203_151254

Missed it by that much.

I will always laugh at Mickey Rourke as “Demo” Dick Marcinko

Happy Request Wednesday! In a few minutes our very own Tom Chick will be streaming Disco Elysium - Steam Link

header

Disco Elysium was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam / Origin / Epic or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Just a heads-up that I will not be livestreaming tonight, December 6th. My voice is pretty stressed, so it came down to a choice between the livestream and the podcast. The podcast won. Since I probably would have livestreamed Guild Wars 2*, really, we all won.

-Tom

* Kidding! Or am I?

Rest up Tom , we need that sweet sweet voice for next weeks Phoenix Point marathon.

I guess I can spend the six o’clock hour playing Darksiders Genesis instead.

I dunno – Guild wars 2 --Iv’e even been looking at Knights of the old republic – sometimes we just get that mmo itch.

This was a good stream. I thought it would be too much text (like Vin) but in the end it went very well.

Yeah, I ended up really enjoying Wednesday’s Disco Elysium stream, turns out all Tom has to do to entertain me is dramatically read text.

Happy Monday! In like 10± minutes, our very own Tom Chick will be streaming… Phoenix Point - EGS link .

download

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I showed up and voted, but for some reason there won’t be a drawing tonight? I missed the part of the stream that mentioned why.

@kerzain, there won’t be a Wednesday stream. Potentially I think for a little while.

I lied to you in my post @kerzain

Ah okay.