Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Mindustry looks fun.

Stygian looks like a barrier that protects the player from fun.

Yep I picked up Mindustry just from watching Tom mess with it a few minutes.

I liked the sound atmosphere of Stygian.

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is once again streaming Mindustry - STEAM link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

And you can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is once again streaming Mindustry - STEAM link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. Winner picked at 10pm eastern tonight!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Overland - STEAM link.

header

Overland was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Is this the game where a dog drives around delivering pizza in post-Applebees Australia?

Well, I did legit try not to die, which is more than I expected I was going to do when I started. I was originally going to play one “block,” pretend I’d beaten the game, and then go play One Finger Death Punch 2 for the rest of the hour.

-Tom

So for an adventure/puzzly interesting strategy game-- this one seemed pretty cool.

Agreed, I popped it on the wishlist - though I’d probably wait for a decent sale before I bit. It looks like something that I’ll either enjoy immensely or get bored/frustrated with very quickly, hard to say which.

Yeah it seems to detail oriented (pick this, move this, carry this, use this) and then hurts itself by not allowing you to hold more than 2 things.

LOL. Brilliant.

@marquac I will be late.

How can you stream during TCM’s Godzilla festival of 4 crazy movies starting with Ghidorah, the 3-headed monster at 8 pm EST and ending with Destroy all Monsters at 2:45 am EST??? Sorry for your loss.

That’s not what’s scheduled on the local TCM :(
They are having The Witch right before Tom’s streaming. How appropriate.

Crap. Just saw this. Will have post up in two minutes.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Star Traders: Frontiers - Steam link.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I just got home!

Happy Monday! Tonight in like 20 minutes our very own Tom Chick will be streaming Nauticrawl - STEAM link.

header

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games he has on the EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. Winner picked at 10pm eastern tonight!

I may have missed that.