Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

What won the Request Wednesday vote this week?

A game that I don’t have. I guess I need to re-roll another winner.

-Tom

You didn’t miss much in terms of the game itself, I’ll tell you that.

Trial period?

Notices: RTW2 is playable immediately after download with a 3 day grace period. Please email your site/MID codes to acquire your serial/activation codes after installation.

That’s a filthy lie, Tom totally charged the batteries.

Rule the Waves 2 won Request Wednesday, but it’s a game I don’t own. So I tried to reinstall Rule the Waves 1, but there’s apparently no way to redownload it without rebuying it? That seems odd. At any rate, I have a serial number, but you apparently have to email someone if you don’t have the executable to install, and I’m not sure I have time to wait for an email exchange with someone.

So I rerolled from the remaining 14 games and got:

Which means:

ReqWedRerollWin

So I’ll be livestreaming Rise to Ruin. Sorry @Left_Empty that I couldn’t get Rule the Waves up and running, but the NWS Game Store seems really uptight about making games available for download. I was, however, intrigued by the fact that Rule the Waves 2 adds aircraft carriers! Talk about a game changer…

-Tom

I’ve been on the fence about buying Rise to Ruins. Except for the font size it looks right up my alley. Maybe this will help make up my mind. Had I been around Monday this would have been my vote too.

I would have voted with Vin for “Pine” had I been there. I mean, for the record.

Oh it was my request! I was thinking that was a nice request :D

Yeah the requirements to get Rule the Waves 2 running are Shrapnel Games level of pain in the ass, which is why I didn’t buy it when it was released — and I must have forgotten about it to put you through that.

I’m really slow today. I had to read your post three times to figure out why rolling a 10 didn’t mean that Radio Commander won.

Mathematics bend to Tom’s will when a game of his choosing is concerned.

Would have been cool to see Rule the Waves 2 (though its lack of easy availability is itself somewhat informative) but I’m looking forward to Rise to Ruins. I picked it up for like $3 way back when it was in early access and it’s been staring at me from my backlog ever since - maybe this will motivate me to play it (or to stop worrying about it, depending).

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming NWS : Rule The Waves II - website link.

Oh wait… nope… Due to reasons, its a different game!

RWT2_Image01

Lets try that again! Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Rise to Ruins - steam link.

5c66d742346dded45ffdb6500f154392a64f0c8d_960x311

You can find the Twitch stream here.

And you can find the YouTube stream here.

Rise to Ruins is a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

To the Twitch Channel!

Re: Rise to Ruins: “This is the best game ever. Five Stars.” - @tomchick

Totally in context.

There were lows and highs, and in the end a zombie child won Tom’s heart.

10-16-2019%209-48-52%20PM

10-16-2019%209-49-28%20PM

It’s… beautiful…

Yeah, I’m back to liking it now. In fact, I think I want to start a new village now that I know how stuff works…

Isn’t that how it always starts? “Lemme just try one more time real quick now that I’ve figured it out.”

Sorry to bail early, but thanks to everyone for understanding. I’m doing a longer-form video that I’m really eager to post-process and post, and it’s taking a fair bit of my daily voice allowance, as it were.

-Tom

I, for one, heard Tom’s vice cracking. Never let us push that strange weird charming voice more than it has to go. Or maybe I just speak for myself on that front.