Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

No doubt about it: it’s a Frecnh game.

It’s Request Wednesday and Tom is streaming Starsector web page link.

The stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the night mode stream here.

its like tiny pixels all over my 4k screen, lol :D

I so want this game, but everything is so tiny I’d need Visual Reality Goggles to read the text. Sad!

Because of a bad bicycle wreck and resultant neck surgery, leaning into my monitor is verboten.

Can someone who owns this let me know if it isn’t so hard to read as Tom’s preview would suggest. He seemed to indicate so early in the play through.

It was kind of neat to attract fans of the game to the stream. Remember when you were fans of a particular game? Enough to congregate around websites for that specific game alone? Man, I haven’t done that since Wing Commander.

Yesssss, back in the day Sins of a Solar Empire was my mouth foam inducing must have now game, I made quite a few friends on the Stardock forums back then, and a few Steam friends still today just from that game.

It’s Monday and Tom is streaming Endless Space 2 Steam link.

And if you stop by before 7:00 pm Pacific, don’t forget to vote for Request Wednesday.

It’s Request Wednesday and the winner this week is Gremlins, Inc - Steam link.

Tom played a few turns of Gremlins, Inc last march and you can find the video of it here.

Tom also did a Tom vs Kelly Wand that you can find here.

The stream is now live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

It’s Friday and Tom is streaming Reservoir Dogs Steam link.

Because it’s Friday that means the voting has opened for Request Wednesday so why not stop on by and vote on the game you would like to see Tom play on Wednesday.

Edit: Due to technical difficulties the game is now Reservoir Dogs.

^

This post was full of lies.

True to the game, this timeline has changed and was now always Reservoir Dogs.

It’s Monday and Tom is streaming Domina - Steam link.

Today’s stream is now active and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Tom, post the stream already, I want to watch the end of it!

Oops, I forgot to press the button. Here you go!

-Tom

Thank you most kindly :)

I wasn’t watching live, but you convinced me to pick this up after just a few minutes, and I convinced someone at work to pick this up, so good job. I had read the piece on RPS but hadn’t gotten around to checking it out.

I watched you for a few minutes, bought it, played for a while, then came back to your stream. It was such a relief when you [finally] figured out you can auto-train your guys…

Do they ever give an explanation of why it’s called Domina (“Mistress” in the “Milady” sense)?

Not that I know of. You are a woman, though. Is that enough?

If you’re a noblewoman in Ancient Rome, yeah (if the historical dramas I’ve watched are any indication).