Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

It’s Request Wednesday and the winner is Graviteam Tactics

The stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the night mode stream here.

While there is no voting for Request Wednesday on Wednesday, you can vote in the comments section of any of Tom’s streams once they are posted online and he’ll log them.

It’s Friday and that means that Tom is streaming. Tonight’s game is Everspace - Steam link

If you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and Tom is streaming Quarantine - Steam link.

Today’s stream is now active and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Request Wednesday and the winner is Vanquish - Steam link

While there is no voting for Request Wednesday on Wednesday, you can vote in the comments section of any of Tom’s streams once they are posted online and he’ll log them. You can find all of Tom’s videos on his YouTube channel here.

I got all engulfed in Game of Thrones, forgot about the Stream, I’ll give the replay a view now.

So here’s something I never would have expected: A Jet Set Radio open-world game with time travel instead of rollerblades!

Now livestreaming Hover: Revolt of Gamers:

www.youtube.com/quartertothreevideos/live

It’s the start of a new week and Tom is streaming NieR:Automata - Steam page.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Hooray Cold Waters - the system works.

Is someone live streaming Cold Waters? I love the games from Killerfish!

Check back on Wednesday at 9:00 pm Eastern, 6:00 pm Pacific, @abidingdude.

Happy Request Wednesday! The winner, and what Tom will be streaming tonight is Cold Waters - Steam link

While there is no voting for Request Wednesday on Wednesday, you can vote in the comments section of any of Tom’s streams once they are posted online and he’ll log them. You can find all of Tom’s videos on his YouTube channel here.

It’s Friday and tonight Tom is streaming DiRT 4 - Steam link.

If you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday/

He did surprisingly well, until he hit this on his first lap:

It was an aptly named obstacle!

-Tom

It’s Monday and that means that Tom is streaming. Tonight’s game is Star Fleet Armada Rogue Adventures - Steam link

It’s Request Wednesday! Tonight’s winner is @SorenJohnson’s Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter’s Forge Expansion Pack - Steam link.

Wow, it gets pretty trippy when you open fifteen streaming tabs at once.

I watched Tom’s YouTube of SFARA, which was entertaining though it convinced me this game isn’t for me. Watching his away team burn to death at the 37 minute mark and I thought, “yep I see myself doing that.” Obtuse controls are a bummer.

Plus the font size, eiy yi yi!

$10 saved so thank you for that.

It’s Friday and that means that Tom is streaming. Tonight’s game is Pathfinder Adventures.

If you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

In case you watched the Pathfinder Adventures livesteam and heard me ranting about my mains getting stuck because of a bug, the ranting has ceased! Right after I stopped streaming, I had an email from Obsidian’s PR guys helpfully passing me over to someone who logged into my account for me and used a debug code to move my party past the bug to a scenario win. Which I’m 90% sure was exactly what was going to happen!

So, yeah, perks of being a bigshot games journalist celebrity YouTuber internet personality influencer with a blog, or whatever I’m supposed to be.

-Tom