Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

Just the other night I was thinking of Brain Good Games and wondering when their next release would be.

The jars of marmalade he sent you has surveillance devices.

I won’t even mention what’s embedded in the beer glass.

BrainGoodGames really need to address how they publicize their games: I am very fond of their games, and I had no idea they had released a new one. Just like I was caught by surprise by Minos Strategos’ release, and if not for Tom advertising their Skyboats Kickstarter and publishing a tutorial video for Axes and Acres, I would have had no clue they had made those games at those times either.

It’s not out yet; only Tom has a copy. Next week, I think.

Still, your point is a good one. I had no idea either. I’m sure its hard for a small studio to ratchet up publicity.

Friday night and the Quarter to Three stream is live. Tonight Tom is steaming Solar Settlers - Steam link.

You can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the night mode stream here.

if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I had the stream cut out and not come back until I reloaded the page at least 10 times. Does that only happen to me? Does Firefox not get along with Youtube streaming?

Lots of things can get in the way, and Firefox is one of them. I never watch Tom’s streams on it anymore.

It’s the start of a brand new week and tonight Tom is streaming Space Tyrant - Steam link.

Today’s stream is now active and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

A word of warning for those considering purchasing this, since it entered EA today: the game does not support 16:10 resolutions. So if you, like me, use such a resolution, the game will switch between fullscreen and windowed mode without the player’s consent. The dev’s response?

We unfortunately only support 16:9 fullscreen resolutions right now (maybe ever), that is why its switching back to windowed. Sorry!

Refunded.

As was foretold in the prophecy, the day would arrive when Tom would stream Bloody Boobs - Steam link.

The stream has started, and who knows how long it will last.

You can find the non-night mode stream here.

Bloody Boobs was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a Bloody Boobs of your own that you would like Tom to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Oh my…

It is as amazing as you can imagine.

Tom has made the avatar look like Sarah Palin, so so wrong!

Oh no! It’s already over? I guess I missed the whole thing. :(

Blessed are those who were spared from the boobstreaming.

This was an extremely good stream, I don’t regret voting for it one bit.

I share your opinion.
Maybe you had to be there?
Probably not.

I actually had considered buying the game, figured I had to respect a game that just puts it out there. Thank you Tom for sparing me a few bucks.

Our opinion rules
And bovril drools; however
You can’t count to five.