Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Oh my…

It is as amazing as you can imagine.

Tom has made the avatar look like Sarah Palin, so so wrong!

Oh no! It’s already over? I guess I missed the whole thing. :(

Blessed are those who were spared from the boobstreaming.

This was an extremely good stream, I don’t regret voting for it one bit.

I share your opinion.
Maybe you had to be there?
Probably not.

I actually had considered buying the game, figured I had to respect a game that just puts it out there. Thank you Tom for sparing me a few bucks.

Our opinion rules
And bovril drools; however
You can’t count to five.

It’s Friday night and tonight Tom is streaming Epic Games’ Fortnite - website link.

The stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the night mode stream here.

if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I am watching now, just didn’t have time yesterday, too many turns of Antihero to catch up on .

It’s Monday and it’s a new week of streaming. Tonight, Tom is streaming SkyBoats - Steam link

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Not many games that have asparagus in them…

It’s Request Wednesday and tonight that means Sports! That’s right, Tom is streaming Rocket League - Steam link.

Rocket League was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I get on 20 minutes before the normal end of a stream, and its over…

:D

Tom’s ambivalence for the sports is not a put on. :)

If anybody wants to play, I have a private server open: QT3 p/word sarahpalin

I am not very good

now? I have it installed, I can be on in 5 min.

Yeah, as I figured, Rocket League is just soccer with cars. This sort of thing just doesn’t work for me. I don’t really get the appeal of running around a field chasing a ball. I mean, I get that it appeals to other people, but it’s not my bag.

Well if I’d known you were going to use that as a password…!

-Tom

4 of us playing! I even have a chick magnet antenna!