Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

image I like it, but this is going to take some time to get used to.

yeah, that was a surprise

What’s so surprising about him using Sarah Palin as his avatar?

Fun times! we should do it again soon!

Also @tomchick , I had a chick magnet antenna in your honor.

The week has flown by and it’s time for the Friday stream. Tonight, Tom is streaming Vostok Inc - Steam link.

The stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the night mode stream here.

if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

As someone who’s sunk a lot of time into clicker games on my iPhone, this is awesome.

Tom is streaming! Aven Colony! On a Sunday!

@marquac does better informational posts!

Now I understand what all those icons at the bottom meant!i

Aven Colony was a simultaneous youtube/twitch stream. Twitch is slightly less chat laggy. Not much, maybe 2 seconds. I prefer the Twitch theater mode. It still shows the chat window, but removes all other elements outside of the video stream.

I’ll be doing both YouTube and Twitch from here on out, so you can take your pick. It does seem like the YouTube stream quality isn’t super happy about having to share, but I wasn’t getting any latency warnings from Twitch.

-Tom

Don’t trust my quality reports, I was maxing my little download pipe trying to stream both at once at 720p. But we weren’t getting much game audio, you will want to fix that if it wasn’t a game-specific thing.

Tom, can you post the link to your Twitch page?

It’s twitch.tv/tomchick. I’ll put it in the main post as well. I guess I need, uh, logos and whatnot over over there. Where did I put those Quadrilateral Cowboy screenshots…

-Tom

Thank you, Hazy. Much appreciated.

And thank you, Tom.

It’s Monday and it’s a new week of streaming. Tonight, Tom is streaming Mad Max - Steam link.

The YouTube stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

If you’re a Twitch fan, Tom is now streaming on Twitch as well and you can find that stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Homework!

Was there in fact a Mad Max stream the other night? Because I’m not seeing it on the Qt3 YouTube channel.

There was, Tom is really good at Mad Max.

Yeah, Tom was showing off some Mad Max techniques that made me realize that I’m probably playing the game wrong.