Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

It’s Friday night and tonight Tom is streaming Epic Games’ Fortnite - website link.

The stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the night mode stream here.

if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I am watching now, just didn’t have time yesterday, too many turns of Antihero to catch up on .

It’s Monday and it’s a new week of streaming. Tonight, Tom is streaming SkyBoats - Steam link

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Not many games that have asparagus in them…

It’s Request Wednesday and tonight that means Sports! That’s right, Tom is streaming Rocket League - Steam link.

Rocket League was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I get on 20 minutes before the normal end of a stream, and its over…

:D

Tom’s ambivalence for the sports is not a put on. :)

If anybody wants to play, I have a private server open: QT3 p/word sarahpalin

I am not very good

now? I have it installed, I can be on in 5 min.

Yeah, as I figured, Rocket League is just soccer with cars. This sort of thing just doesn’t work for me. I don’t really get the appeal of running around a field chasing a ball. I mean, I get that it appeals to other people, but it’s not my bag.

Well if I’d known you were going to use that as a password…!

-Tom

4 of us playing! I even have a chick magnet antenna!

image I like it, but this is going to take some time to get used to.

yeah, that was a surprise

What’s so surprising about him using Sarah Palin as his avatar?

Fun times! we should do it again soon!

Also @tomchick , I had a chick magnet antenna in your honor.

The week has flown by and it’s time for the Friday stream. Tonight, Tom is streaming Vostok Inc - Steam link.

if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

As someone who’s sunk a lot of time into clicker games on my iPhone, this is awesome.

Tom is streaming! Aven Colony! On a Sunday!

@marquac does better informational posts!

Now I understand what all those icons at the bottom meant!i

Aven Colony was a simultaneous youtube/twitch stream. Twitch is slightly less chat laggy. Not much, maybe 2 seconds. I prefer the Twitch theater mode. It still shows the chat window, but removes all other elements outside of the video stream.