Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

I’ll be doing both YouTube and Twitch from here on out, so you can take your pick. It does seem like the YouTube stream quality isn’t super happy about having to share, but I wasn’t getting any latency warnings from Twitch.

-Tom

Don’t trust my quality reports, I was maxing my little download pipe trying to stream both at once at 720p. But we weren’t getting much game audio, you will want to fix that if it wasn’t a game-specific thing.

Tom, can you post the link to your Twitch page?

It’s twitch.tv/tomchick. I’ll put it in the main post as well. I guess I need, uh, logos and whatnot over over there. Where did I put those Quadrilateral Cowboy screenshots…

-Tom

Thank you, Hazy. Much appreciated.

And thank you, Tom.

It’s Monday and it’s a new week of streaming. Tonight, Tom is streaming Mad Max - Steam link.

The YouTube stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

If you’re a Twitch fan, Tom is now streaming on Twitch as well and you can find that stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Homework!

Was there in fact a Mad Max stream the other night? Because I’m not seeing it on the Qt3 YouTube channel.

There was, Tom is really good at Mad Max.

Yeah, Tom was showing off some Mad Max techniques that made me realize that I’m probably playing the game wrong.

I don’t see the MM stream published on YT or saved on Twitch either. Probably Gutgash sabotage.

I hope it gets posted, because I really liked that game (and finished it!).

While you can’t find the video posted in the videos section if you click on the previous YouTube non-night mode stream link it will take you to the Mad Max stream. Or you can just click here and it will take you to that particular stream.

@jack_howitzer got it. Thank you, sir.

If you click the non-night mode link that marquac posted it should take you right to it.

When I watched some of it yesterday it showed a little padlock sign beside the video, basically saying the video is only watchable if you have a direct link (that marquac posted) and that the video wasn’t posted publicly, or something to that effect. Probably some box Tom forgot to check.

Edit: what he said :D

Oops, I forgot to press the button that publishes the video. Fixed.

-Tom

Yay (or the obligatory “YGG”)!

It’s Request Wednesday and this week’s winner is Foxhole - Steam link.

The YouTube stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

If you’re a Twitch fan, Tom is now streaming on Twitch as well and you can find that stream here.

Foxhole was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Foxhole could have been way worse than it was. I was kinda getting into the groove of it there at the end, but overall, the World War Online model isn’t really my bag.

-Tom

Thanks for giving it a shot. It makes me think of multiplayer Cannon Fodder, and there might still be a lot to like in there, but its hard to find in the first hour of play.