Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I don’t see the MM stream published on YT or saved on Twitch either. Probably Gutgash sabotage.

I hope it gets posted, because I really liked that game (and finished it!).

While you can’t find the video posted in the videos section if you click on the previous YouTube non-night mode stream link it will take you to the Mad Max stream. Or you can just click here and it will take you to that particular stream.

@jack_howitzer got it. Thank you, sir.

If you click the non-night mode link that marquac posted it should take you right to it.

When I watched some of it yesterday it showed a little padlock sign beside the video, basically saying the video is only watchable if you have a direct link (that marquac posted) and that the video wasn’t posted publicly, or something to that effect. Probably some box Tom forgot to check.

Edit: what he said :D

Oops, I forgot to press the button that publishes the video. Fixed.

-Tom

Yay (or the obligatory “YGG”)!

It’s Request Wednesday and this week’s winner is Foxhole - Steam link.

The YouTube stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

If you’re a Twitch fan, Tom is now streaming on Twitch as well and you can find that stream here.

Foxhole was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Foxhole could have been way worse than it was. I was kinda getting into the groove of it there at the end, but overall, the World War Online model isn’t really my bag.

-Tom

Thanks for giving it a shot. It makes me think of multiplayer Cannon Fodder, and there might still be a lot to like in there, but its hard to find in the first hour of play.

Happy Friday everyone. Tonight, Tom is streaming The Warlock of Firetop Mountain -
Steam link

If you’re a Twitch fan, Tom is now streaming on Twitch as well and you can find that stream here.

if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

If @tomchick doesn’t stream Grimoire this week, the entire internet will be unhappy.

Agreed, this is something that this dude could not idly abide. Attention must be paid!

Yes, let’s pay attention to this game with its racist bullshit. Not a fan. (Obviously, huh? ;))

I agree with @triggercut.

Tom said during his Warlock of Fire Mountain stream that Grimoire wasn’t his bad and that it is Tony’s job. Poor Tony.

But Tony said he was waiting until the manual is released. You can pencil that in on your calendar somewhere in the 2030s.

It’s Monday, and that means that Tom is streaming. Tonight’s game is Aztez - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Fucking hell, I’ve been testing this game for 2 years and no one thought to PM me??

Tom almost beat it on baby mode as well

8-7-2017 10-30-47 PM