Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

Happy Friday everyone. Tonight, Tom is streaming The Warlock of Firetop Mountain -
Steam link

The YouTube stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

If you’re a Twitch fan, Tom is now streaming on Twitch as well and you can find that stream here.

if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

If @tomchick doesn’t stream Grimoire this week, the entire internet will be unhappy.

Agreed, this is something that this dude could not idly abide. Attention must be paid!

Yes, let’s pay attention to this game with its racist bullshit. Not a fan. (Obviously, huh? ;))

I agree with @triggercut.

Tom said during his Warlock of Fire Mountain stream that Grimoire wasn’t his bad and that it is Tony’s job. Poor Tony.

But Tony said he was waiting until the manual is released. You can pencil that in on your calendar somewhere in the 2030s.

It’s Monday, and that means that Tom is streaming. Tonight’s game is Aztez - Steam link.

The YouTube stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

If you’re a Twitch fan, Tom is now streaming on Twitch as well and you can find that stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Fucking hell, I’ve been testing this game for 2 years and no one thought to PM me??

Tom almost beat it on baby mode as well

8-7-2017 10-30-47 PM

Umm, maybe it was for the best that I didn’t attend.

Tom is streaming Agents of Mayhem right now.

Thanks for the heads up @Miguk.

Missed it, aw =(
Neither twitch nor youtube are sending me any notice of Tom’s streams. This is a conspiracy, I tell you!

I didn’t get one either, @Left_Empty. :(

I got a Twitch update, but went to my junk mail of course.

Currently there are some technical challenges being worked out.

I got a notification from Youtube, but it was on my phone. :( That’s irrelevant to me at home, since I put my phone away once I get home.

Luckily I did see Miguk’s post.

Technical challenges appear to have been worked out.