Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Roger that. I toggled the setting and it will start archiving broadcasts now.

-Tom

You are too kind, my friend.

It’s Friday and Tom is streaming Agents of Mayhem - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Gonna watch this today, can’t wait!

I tried to make time to get on last night, but I was just too exhausted from work, so I went to sleep. :p

We missed you, it’s always better when you have not royalty in the stream.

It was extra horrible for me, as it was something I just knew Tom would stream when I wasn’t on. :p

I missed seeing your fonts also!

Followup on the twitchean twitch-ups:
basically, while it is showing I am following channels individually, the ones I am not getting notifications for (in our case, Jason’s and Tom’s) aren’t shown on a new left side “followed” bar. So, something seems to be amiss somewhere - big news, I know ;)

It’s the start of a new week and that means that Tom is doing some streaming. Tonight’s game is Mad Max - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Has the latest Mad Max video been made public yet? Because I’m not seeing it yet. Also BTW would be the equivalent Twitch channel also be called Quarter to Three? I looked and found one but it didn’t have any archived videos.

@Papageno, if you click on the non-night mode link just above your post it should take you to the stream.

Thanks marquac. It has a strange name for a Mad Max video, I must say. :-/

Hey, here’s a random question, can I change how my user ID shows up in the YouTube chat? I notice some of you show up by your forum handle but mine is (I guess) using my real name since it’s tied to my gmail, and I figure it might be better to try to be more consistent. Then at least you guys can go oh yeah, it’s that jerk divedivedive, hooray.

My legacy YouTube handle (not my name) is similar to my forum handle, but it’s not exactly the same, so I wonder that as well.

Years ago when I posted a video it gave me the option of creating my own Youtube channel with its own name, so I did that. Now it lets me log on as Miguk instead of my real name.

Hear @Miguk: a timemachine is all you need!

I was surprised because it happened after they made such a big deal out of making people use their real names. I just wanted to upload one 15 second clip of a dumb in-joke for my friends and IIRC it actually made me create a named channel to do that. I expect it would still work like that now.

Happy Request Wednesday! The winner this week is Save the Date - Website link.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Save the Date was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I got it and played it till what I believe was the conclusion. It only took about another half hour. It was pretty clever for what it was and worth the time and $0 price. My only complaint is that while I’m 99% sure I “won” the game, it didn’t send me to the credits or do anything like that to explicitly let me know that it was the real ending and not just another fake-out.

For the Monday to Friday crowd it’s the end of the week. Tonight Tom is streaming Agents of Mayhem - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s the start of a new week and that means that Tom is doing some streaming. Tonight’s game is No Man’s Sky - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.