Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

So, you’re saying EVERYONE won Request Wednesday…

It’s Request Wednesday! This winner for this week is the Sunless Sea - Zubmariner DLC - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Sunless Sea - Zubmariner DLC was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

It’s Friday and tonight Tom is streaming Destiny 2

Tom is only streaming on Twitch tonight. You can find the link here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I cannot watch the stream because we are going to see Mother! but maybe you can decide which is better: Aronofsky or Destiny 2.

You have to go with Aronofsky, it’s not like Tom is playing a sports game or something. I’m going to see it tomorrow, hope it’s enjoyable.

Why this be?

Not sure, perhaps it’s easier to stream PS4 on Twitch than YouTube.

As far as I can tell, the Playstation will only stream to Twitch OR Youtube. I don’t see any way to stream to Twitch AND Youtube. Thanks, Sony!

I figured I could just upload the video to Youtube later, but now I’m not so sure…

-Tom

You should be able to export a Twitch video to Youtube, well, unless the power at Amazon have removed that option lately.

Yeah, you can. I used to do that before I had restream

Hopefully everyone has had a decent start to the week. It’s Monday evening and tonight Tom is streaming Tooth and Tail - Steam link

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

One day troll votes won’t win Request Wednesday.

… but not today

D’oh! I was watching The Vietnam War, so I missed the stream. The archive is not live yet, right? I’m curious to see a new RTS.

What won Request Wednesday?

Trinity. A game from Infocom.

This link will get you to the playback of Monday’s stream.

TRINITY

Hah! That’s so awesome. Trinity was one of my favorite Infocom games. I never replayed it, but I have quite fond memories.

I’m pretty thrilled. I know I played Trinity but I have no recollection of it beyond the basic premise. I’ll definitely be tuning in.

It’s Request Wednesday! This winner for this week is the Infocom classic Trinity - Abaondonware link.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Trinity was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

So that happened.

I’d love for some of the folks who voted for it, such as @justaguy2, to explain why they wanted a stream of Trinity. Obviously I didn’t fully appreciate it in the short time I played, but what am I missing? It just looked like another text adventure mired in the usual tortured adventure game logic.

-Tom