Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Reigns - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Tom, have you really not seen My Neighbour Totoro? I know you have an aversion to animation, but even so, it’s great, and will explain the Cat Plane.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Seven: The Days Long Gone - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Surely everyone has seen My Neighbour Totoro? What kind of soulless monster would miss that movie?

Think I can go one better, I am pretty sure I own a copy of Totoro and I haven’t watched it yet.

Yeah, I’m the same way if I ever buy a movie. Since I own it, the urgency to watch it goes away. I can watch it any time. However, movies on streaming services will likely no longer be available after a while, so they get higher priority. I have a bunch of movies I bought in the early 2000s on DVD that I still haven’t seen for this reason.

What’s on tap today for Request Wednesday?

Dominions 5, Rock8man.

Oh wow, cool. That’s one of those theoretical games I’ve always heard about, but never had the courage to ask people what it is.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Dominions 5 - Warriors of the Faith - Steam link.

Dominions 5 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I just finished watching it where I had left: what a great, great stream Tom. A shame the sound effects volume went crazy for most of the last hour and covered all your commentary during battles.

How fitting for you to be walked over by a zombie apocalypse.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming SpellForce 3 - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Shadowhand - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Request Wednesday victory was mine! Get ready for this :

I can’t tell if they used “Yoink!” ironically or not. ?

I think they meant “Yoink” in the Shakespearean sense.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Rollers of the Realm - Steam link.

Rollers of the Realm was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming They are Billions - Steam link.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Zombasite - Steam link.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault - Steam link.

Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.