Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

It’s Request Wednesday and tonight Tom is streaming Divinity Original Sin 2] - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Divinity Original Sin 2 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

You need to work on your mail merge script.

Dammit!

Edit on the way.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming PAKO 2 - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Request Wednesday and tonight Tom is streaming Slay the Spire - Steam link.

Slay the Spire was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming A Hat in Time - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming A Hat in Time - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Request Wednesday and tonight Tom is streaming Bomber Crew - Steam link.

Bomber Crew was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

15 minutes in… Tom is really good at this game. ;)

Flight 2 went a bit better…

And the final flight with a new crew was a great success!

Bombing Nazis is hard.

-Tom

But what happened to Sarah Palin?

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Reigns - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Tom, have you really not seen My Neighbour Totoro? I know you have an aversion to animation, but even so, it’s great, and will explain the Cat Plane.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Seven: The Days Long Gone - Steam link.

Surely everyone has seen My Neighbour Totoro? What kind of soulless monster would miss that movie?

Think I can go one better, I am pretty sure I own a copy of Totoro and I haven’t watched it yet.

Yeah, I’m the same way if I ever buy a movie. Since I own it, the urgency to watch it goes away. I can watch it any time. However, movies on streaming services will likely no longer be available after a while, so they get higher priority. I have a bunch of movies I bought in the early 2000s on DVD that I still haven’t seen for this reason.

What’s on tap today for Request Wednesday?

Dominions 5, Rock8man.

Oh wow, cool. That’s one of those theoretical games I’ve always heard about, but never had the courage to ask people what it is.