Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming The Evil Within 2 - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Awwww man. I missed it! That would have been a fun one to be in on.

FYI, Tom is streaming tonight, 20 min remaining… @marquac failed us all. :p

Saints Row IV How the Saints Saved Christmas!

@tomchick are you coming back this week, saw you had the flu on 1/1/18, hope you are feeling better. :)

I’m almost certainly out tomorrow. Hopefully back Friday. I really want to show you guys Nantucket. The game, not the city.

-Tom

Yes please. Your teaser tweet has me itching to know more!

I never heard of Nantucket, but the Steam page makes it look awesome. Wishlisted.

Hope you’re feeling better, Mr. Chick!

I’ve been really wanting to see Nantucket, so that works out for me. It would have gotten my vote for Wednesday.

Tom Mc

Is tonight the night? :)

Yeah, I’m feeling better. Still a bit queasy, but I think I’m good to go. Barring some sort of relapse in the next few hours, I’ll be there tonight!

-Tom

Are we getting a look at Nantucket? I just need to know so I can prepare some limericks.

Yes, I’ll livestream Nantucket at 6pm! BYOL!

-Tom

Aw man I was at the wife’s work holiday party, weirdly late I know, but I was hoping to find the stream posted. I am really looking forward to Tomsplaining Nantucket.

Tom Mc

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Nantucket - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Armageddon Empires - website link.

Armageddon Empires was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Man, that stream got me wanting to play Armageddon Empires and not lose my citadel to a spider bot! …But it won’t seem to install on Windows 10. :( Tom (or anyone else), how did you get it working?

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Guild Wars 2 - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Guild Wars 2 - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

not even sure who is trolling whom at this point