Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Dominions 5 - Warriors of the Faith - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Dominions 5 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I just finished watching it where I had left: what a great, great stream Tom. A shame the sound effects volume went crazy for most of the last hour and covered all your commentary during battles.

How fitting for you to be walked over by a zombie apocalypse.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming SpellForce 3 - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Shadowhand - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Request Wednesday victory was mine! Get ready for this :

I can’t tell if they used “Yoink!” ironically or not. ?

I think they meant “Yoink” in the Shakespearean sense.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Rollers of the Realm - Steam link.

Rollers of the Realm was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming They are Billions - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Zombasite - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault - Steam link.

Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming The Evil Within 2 - Steam link.

Awwww man. I missed it! That would have been a fun one to be in on.

FYI, Tom is streaming tonight, 20 min remaining… @marquac failed us all. :p

Saints Row IV How the Saints Saved Christmas!

@tomchick are you coming back this week, saw you had the flu on 1/1/18, hope you are feeling better. :)

I’m almost certainly out tomorrow. Hopefully back Friday. I really want to show you guys Nantucket. The game, not the city.

-Tom

Yes please. Your teaser tweet has me itching to know more!

I never heard of Nantucket, but the Steam page makes it look awesome. Wishlisted.

Hope you’re feeling better, Mr. Chick!

I’ve been really wanting to see Nantucket, so that works out for me. It would have gotten my vote for Wednesday.

Tom Mc