Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Hope it’s Subnautica.

As long as it’s not Guild Wars 2 then I’m happy!

This forum needs a bike button.

You’re poking the dragon.

download ?

Works for me! And you can’t see me but I’m hammering the mike button -

Tom doesn’t believe in poking dragons. He prefers to do lots of stupid jumping puzzles so he can get little bits of lore when they reminisce about their past lives or whatever.

Voiced by Dingus @ChristienMurawski

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Tesla vs Lovecraft - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

So I just go through to the aether plane after beating my head against the last two bosses a few times. I was worried I was going to have to grind to beat them, but it turned out I just had to play smart.

Now that the aether plane stuff is unlocked, I’m even more stoked about this game. 10tons does it again!

-Tom

What are you doing to me, Tom: my new-year’s resolution is to buy less games. How can I do it when reading so much enthusiasm? :(
I’ll have to stick with my fake “This ain’t Lovecraft” elitist attitude. That’s a plan.

Holding out for the Edison vs Lovecraft expansion.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday!Tonight Tom is streaming Celeste - steam link.

Celeste was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

So that happened.

-Tom

We appreciate you trying it!

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Tangledeep - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I am so good at Tangledeep.

-Tom

May I ask what happened to Scavenger S4? It didn’t hold up, like you suspected?

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Scavenger SV-4 - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.