Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Yeah, I honestly don’t think Request Wednesday would be viable without @marquac. I would miss too many votes, or lose the piece of paper, or fumble around too much pausing games.

And my voice feels much better these days. Whatever was going on where my voice would completely implode after a couple of hours has cleared up. Urk, that was the worst.

By the way, I’m not sure if you guys noticed, but I am really good at Northgard.

-Tom

Happy Daylight Savings Time! It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Metal Gear Survive - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Chuchel - Steam link.

Chuchel was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Surviving Mars - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Synthetik - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Wednesday… Tune in for :

One day…

game is preloading now

NO SPOILERS

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming PacaPlus - Steam link.

PacaPlus was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Well, we learned a lot tonight. I like to think we all came away from that stream a little bit wiser.

-Tom

Tauntaun facts

“Tauntauns (pronounced /tän’-tän/) were a species of non-sentient lizards native to the snowy plains of Hoth. They were used by members of the Rebel Alliance after they domesticated some of them when they built their new headquarters on Hoth.”

Spelled as one word.

Technically a hairy lizard.

so educational…

Edit: Nuh huh

That’s not cannon.

-Tom

Tom is streaming No Nu kini, (sp?). Youtube Night stream here.

Thank you @Rock8man.

So you can take that cookie …?

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Far Cry 5, the glorious fishing simulator!

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here

This post has been brought to you by LordKosc. :p

That is great, @lordkosc. :)

This is as good a place as any to ask this: on Twitch, if you want to direct a comment to another person in the chat, you hit the @ key, type the first couple of characters of the handle, and it auto-completes. Is there an equivalent functionality in YouTube live chat? There has to be, but the same @ + first characters procedure doesn’t seem to work.

@Papageno , the @ works for me on youtube.