Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Maybe because I’m on my phone and using YouTube Gaming it doesn’t work? Should I just use regular YT? I’ve noticed that other things don’t work either on YT Gaming, like the double or triple tap to FF or rewind (look at me using analog terminology).

Stealing @marquac’s glory for the 2nd and final time this week! ;)

Happy Request Wednesday! At 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern…
Tonight Tom is streaming Aegis Defenders - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Aegis Defenders was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

That game looks really cool, thanks for the update “not the king of south carolina”.

Watching Tom play Aegis Defenders saved me from a game I probably won’t like. So thats a positive. ;)

Platforming Tower Defense isn’t as cool in action as it sounds.

Wonder how many hours of Guild Wars 2 , Tom is gonna stream tonight? ;)

Gears of War 2 you say? Count me in!

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Ni No Kuni: Revenant Kingdom - Steam link.

Thank you to @Rock8man and @lordkosc for carrying my water the past week.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Ni No Kuni: Revenant Kingdom - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

No offense if I seemed derisive about the gameplay. Make us some nomelettes and I will be there for a picnic.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Worshippers - Steam link.

Worshippers was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Ghost of a Tale - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Okay, my internet is back up! Sorry for the abrupt conclusion. Shortly after my stream got killed, my whole internet died and I got to have a really fun time hanging out with the Time Warner tech support staff. What a joy that was.

-Tom

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Extinction - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Extinction was painful to watch last night , how the hell are they asking $60 for a game like that?

Untitled2

I missed it! And it’s not up on the channel yet. I remember Tom had an intriguing description of it in the title of the livestream.

Some of the guys in chat were pretty hard on it, but I like what it’s trying to do! Maybe I should have waited to stream until I was a little better at it.

-Tom

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Ancient Frontier - Steam link.

Ancient Frontier was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

That was painful…

-Tom

You are very generous with your time and access by the community, so I don’t think anyone begrudges your occasional fumbling in trying to create some unscripted unedited game play. If there are things we can do to make it more predictable or less of a real-time hassle, let us know.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Hand of Fate 2 - Steam link.