Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Judgement: Apocalypse Survival Simulation - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Thank you to @triggercut for letting me know I had the wrong game linked.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Frostpunk - Steam link.

Frostpunk was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I am going to leave this here since I did not see a thread in the search and @tomchick has just Streamed Judgment: Apocalypse

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/TomerBarkan/20180502/317452/Judging_Judgment_Analyzing_Early_Access_Finances_of_Our_First_Indie_Game.php

2-3 guys, 3-4 years of development, $650K cost, now less than $90K of breaking even.

Thanks for posting that @mok. I really enjoyed reading that.

Will this Frostpunk stream get posted eventually? I missed it yesterday, and I’ve been very curious about the game.

@Rock8man, try this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZysLCYE2zIU

Let me know if it works for you.

That works! Very nice. I didn’t find it when I went under Qt3, under videos. Thanks.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming City of Brass - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Infested Planet - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Battletech - Steam link.

Battletech was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Battletech - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

That was a lot of fun. Not just because I think I was a little more prepared to know what I was doing in Battletech, but because I got to say a bunch of nonsense about game design and old movies!

-Tom

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming State of Decay 2 - website link.

Is ReqWed still on for this week?

Tom has instituted marshal law and postponed all elections until next week.

Kafka-esque!

Oh sweet - I’m penciling this in!

I was wondering why I couldn’t find it on Steam, then followed the link to the website. Is it really Xbox only?

Pfui.

It should be for PC as well, @Sonoftgb, but I think only through the Windows Store and you need Win 10 on your PC.

OK. I have WIn 10 running anyway.