Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Oh, absolutely. The weapon drops are an order of magnitude more powerful with each step-up in difficulty, to the extent that when you first jump ahead as I described above, you will trivialise the next half dozen or more missions at the lower difficulty. Of course, the trick is finding a level that you can actually survive at the higher difficulty, and hoping for some good drops.

Your stream really made me want to start playing it again, but with EDF 5 supposedly just around the corner, I’m going to try to hold out. Summer means July, right?

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Mad Max - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Guild Wars 2 - Steam link.

Guild Wars 2 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

What?

It recently had an update, so it’s not unthinkable that someone wanted Tom to check it out.

Also, some people just like to make Tom happy, I imagine, and ask him to play a game they know he likes.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Radiis - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Enter the Gungeon - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Which platform is he playing on?

PC I do believe.

Tom was the best at levels 1 and 2.

"There

There.

There!

THERE!

THERE!!!"

Down!
Left!
Down!
Down!
Down!
Left!

We can put a man on the moon, but we can’t have realtime chat on livestreams.

-Tom

Well, I decided to buy it, and I’m pretty sure he’s better than I will be.

Are you sure? ;)

I am late! But I’m watching the stream now, and this looks so cool.

It’s on sale on the big Xbox sale too, and it looks like it’s a Play Anywhere game, which means it’s $7.49 to get a copy for PC and Xbox at the same time. Very tempting.

Confirmed!

Tom really needs to tweak his volumes. It’s been weeks if not months his mike has been weak, but his voice is inaudible to me when there is shooting in today’s streams — which hardly ever happens thankfully, as the game isn’t about guns and firing them; we dodged a bullet there!

Actually we can. Microsoft’s Mixer does real time chat with no delay. Unfortunately it doesn’t have the audience of Twitch or YouTube, nor is there a native PS4 app.

Was watching your recorded stream for a little bit and wanted to note that mouse/keyboard is totally viable for Gungeon. My son plays it that way and the devs are totally on board with that control option for the precision it offers. There is definite aim assist when using the twin-stick control scheme.

The developers of this game are ex-Mythic Entertainment guys although I’m not sure they were there in the Dark Age of Camelot days.

Also… music was off. Any reason for that? It’s pretty good IMO.