Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Yeah, I’m actually jealous of people who get the fine control of mouse aiming in Enter the Gungeon. It’s just that I am flat-out terrible at using WASD for top-down movement. So if a game gives me to option to play with twin-stick controls, I tend to opt for that. I think the only exceptions I’ve made are Brigador and Synthetik, which are specifically built for mouse aiming.

One of the first things I do in pretty much any game is turn off the music because ninety nine times out of a hundred, it’s awful. Which unfortunately means I miss the good ones. Next time I play, I shall give Enter the Gungeon’s music volume slider a shove to the right!

-Tom

Seemed fine to me. Using surround by any chance? Maybe an issue with center channel decoding.

I’ll confess my earing sucks (I hardly go socializing to restaurants because of this, as it is too much effort to make the talk out of the ambient noise), and I have had issues with Tom’s streams balance for a while. In my experience, it used to have pretty much all the game’s audio cut off about a year ago, and since the time Tom has fixed it to let the game be audible at the audience’s request, I have regularly had a hard time making out his voice from what seems to be exaggerated game’s volume.
Gungeon’s streams became fine about halfway through, when Tom grabbed a couple of guns that weren’t as loud. Just in time for him to troll the whole chatroom!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Northgard - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Northgard was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I feel awful that I couldn’t be there live while this stream was going on, but we had a client event to handle with some fine folks on the other side of the planet and I had to be working, unfortunately.

Looking forward to watching it now though!

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Mad Max - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming No Man’s Sky - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I won request wednesday for Quern for tonight…HOWEVER, since Star Traders: Frontiers just left early access today, can I please ask for Tom to stream star traders instead? I believe there would be more interest in this title…I would of asked for Star Traders but I was unaware of it leaving early access and I know Tom has an interest in it also

Thanks team

Tom could still stream Quern tonight, and turn Mad Max Friday into Star Traders Friday. I want to see both games in action. :)

Paging @tomchick.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Star Traders: Frontiers - Steam link

Star Traders: Frontiers was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming No Man’s Sky - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Phantom Doctrine - Steam link.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Russian Subway Dogs - Steam link

Russian Subway Dogs was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Damn I missed it, Tom was saying his goodbyes as I joined the stream.

Was he the best at Russian Subway Dogs?

He was okay at it, @lordkosc. And he enjoyed it.

Very nice! I’ll watch the recap tomorrow.

Why isn’t Russian Subway Dogs on the Switch, where it belongs???

-Tom

That game made me lose brain cells and:
1.) I can’t afford that.
2.) It wasn’t in a booze sorta way

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Steam link

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War - Steam link