Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

With the major drawback being that then you’re listening to the midi version of songs.

It was the Zeppelin that killed the video. YouTube sends you a helpful email to let you know the offending song. Maybe Sharp Objects is going to be pulled next!

-Tom

And yet, we live in a world where this exists:

I presume that was granted an exception because it’s amazing.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Graveyard Keeper - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I actually stumbled across that looking for the old Joel Veitch version with the cats (which this is copying). I found it, but not an embeddable version.

Riiiight. I’d forgotten the existence of that but I remember it now. Crap, now I really need to find the cat version…

GRANTED!

Thank you!

On a totally separate note, does anyone know what happens if Tom can’t get a request Wednesday game working? Has this come up before? It seems like a real possibility this evening.

@vinraith, it has happened before. Tom will try and contact the winner for an alternate pick if I remember correctly. If he can’t contact them it’s dealers choice I believe.

I have verified that TIE Fighter works, but only kind of. I won’t be able to see any chat. :(

-Tom

So painfully true. Tom so delights in reminding me about the most disappointing sequel in the history of the medium. How did they follow up Guild Wars 1 with that?

Glad to hear the game’s working. I’ll be genuinely curious to see if it’s playable. I adored TIE Fighter in its day, but can’t imagine trying to play it now.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming TIE Fighter - Steam link

TIE Fighter was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Aggressors: Ancient Rome - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Aggressors proved to be Offensive.

It should be called, Aggravation: Ancient Rome.

So angry. TOM SMASH.

-Tom

I don’t understand. Tom seemed pretty happy, hopping around on his giant hare.

If you’re playing the DOS version, you can totally run it in a window. If you’re playing the Win98 version, well, then you just chose wrong. ;)

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Strange Brigade - Steam link

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.