Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

What’s the stream tonight?

Oh lord…thanks?

I thinks @BrianRubin loved it.

Think it was @Left_Empty

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Airships: Conquer the skies - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Airships: Conquer the Skies was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

You’d be correct. Airships is fantastic.

The stream is currently in a holding pattern while technical issues are being sorted out.

Really, an Airships in a holding pattern pun? shame

I honestly didn’t do that on purpose. I wasn’t even thinking about it. I’m going to take credit for it though.

The stream is up and running.

I don.t know about technical issues, but this is the single best sounding stream Tom recorded in forever!

I heard ZERO instances of Tom sounding Australian, so not the best sounding stream! :p

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Strange Brigade - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Witch Hunt - Steam link

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It was kinda mediocre. And the Muzzle-loading Black powder weapons reloading in 5-7 seconds? Le Bullsh*t!!!

This is the only other game I have ever seen that regularly used Muzzle-loaders. Very flawed game. But it was catnip for Navaronegun when it came out.

Wait. You mean this isn’t a game about bringing down the Trump Crime Family??

Pfui.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Shadows: Awakening - Steam link

Shadows: Awakening was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

The person who voted for that should get more flak than any @sillhouette.

Methinks he dost protest too much.

I think this was a great choice for a Wed vote. It’s a new release, so people were curious about it and didn’t know what to expect. It is an action game with a lot of skippable story text and fiddly menu choices to keep Tom interested. It has simple learnable mechanics and systems to allow us to watch some Tomflailing, but not too hard to prevent progress so we can actually see a decent hour’s worth of the game.