Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

So the boss that Tom fought that teleported and tossed out fireballs, were Tom’s characters under leveld for that fight? Or was his strategy not sound?

That boss battle seemed to take forever.

It was simply a matter of going back to the merchant and refreshing my stock of healing potions. Once I was filled up, the battle was no problem. In fact, I think I only used two of the eight.

-Tom

Also though, you didn’t actually look at the character inventory screens until after that boss was beaten. Gearing up may have helped a little. I enjoyed the heck out of that stream last night, I think we all grew a little with the struggle! Plus, a game I wasn’t aware existed is now on my wishlist, probably waiting for a sale, but it is on the list all the same.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Immortal Unchained - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming only to Twitch tonight as he’s on the PS4 and streaming Spider-Man - PS4 website link

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

The winner of Request Wednesday is For the King.

The draw result and the witness to the draw:

This is my first time streaming on Twitch. It’s funny that I can’t see the chat in my browser, but I can see it in Tom’s steam, since it’s on PS4. So yay for that PS4 feature!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming For the King - Steam link

For the King was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

:*(

Wait, does that mean we get back to back Tuesday and Wednesday streams?

:D

Riiiiiight…

Welp , we always can watch @Jason_McMaster as a backup on Twitch.

I wonder what Tom will play tomorrow? You know Bard’s Tale is out tomorrow…

I believe tonight will be a retro pixel graphics tactics extravaganza.

It’s Mon- Tuesday and tonight Tom is streaming Door Kickers: Action Squad - Steam link

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Tom Chick & Chill on consecutive weekdays! Reminds me of the good old days ☺

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Two Point Hospital - Steam link

Two Point Hospital was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

What a pleasant surprise to see Skyforce Reloaded interrupting the Two Point Hospital Stream!

Oh, look, it’s my archnemesis on the Sky Force Reloaded leaderboards, showing up to taunt me! I shake my fist as you!

-Tom