Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I missed you Vin! But perhaps you didn’t miss a whole lot on that one…

Considering my total lack of interest in RDR2, I suspect I’m going to be hanging around more for the conversation than the actual stream for the next while regardless!

Vin it wasn’t RDR2 more’s the pity. It was another game that I am not sure in the depths of Steam I could have even known.

Tom did his duty. With good morale I thought.

RDR2 is a console only game so THIS girl is not playing it.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Party Hard 2 - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I just saw the request Wednesday drawing. I’m sorry I missed the chat talk about Omikron: The Nomad Soul.

Rock it was mainly “odd game --and David Bowie was in it” Though my recollection was it had some odd open world aspects and some cutting edge (for the time) scenes.

Like other David Cage games, it had a really promising start. It wouldn’t be that exciting today, because games in general are so much more impressive today in terms of being living worlds, but Omikron was one of those steps in that direction where it felt revelatory for a bit, before your character died for the first time and you realized that it was all just smoke and mirrors.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Scavenger SV-4 - Steam link

Dragonball FighterZ was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Assassins Creed Odyssey - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Tom can’t pronounce tragedian Chick.

same reason he can’t use that Euripides/Eumenides joke

Hey as someone that has not played ac games (this is my first one) very awkward: I sorta appreciate his plays. Frankly he’s a further ahead of me. I need to learn to parry or block better. I watched how he played tonight and I imagine he’s no expert (he almost killed a whale!) BUT – I learned from the stream.

Technically the shark jumped Tom, so I’m not sure which memes apply…

In case you guys didn’t realize, I’m rilly good at Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.

-Tom

I don’t know about Origins, but Odyssey bears little resemblance to the earlier AC games, so experience wouldn’t matter much there. Mind you, it looks really cool, but it’s definitely a significant departure from the older games.

Correct, Odyssey and Origins are not really Assassins Creed games. Their respective title’s be damned. @KristiGaines you should find time to play Assassins Creed Syndicate, the last great REAL Assassins Creed game. :)

@KristiGaines Don’t listen to LordSock! Play and enjoy the games you want, and you can even mistakenly think Tom is good at games if you want as well! (I’ll tell you the MAG APC driving story someday if you need to understand that Tom’s real strength in gaming is enthusiasm/menu reading.)

I rarely ever really listen to anyone. “Lordsock” sounds like a real demon. Grrrr.

I DO enjoy Tom’s streams.

I played a little bit of Rising Storm 2: Vietnam hoping I could be a Huey pilot ferrying troops around. TRUE STORY.

Sadly, as far as I could tell, none of the maps had any need for helicopter transport.

-Tom

The MAG APC is legendary. Though I will say the landmine is still my favorite