Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

I HATE SPINTIRES SO HARD NOW!!! I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U /SLAMS DOOR

-Tom

Just FYI- and I know I am a chatterbox-- but I actually thought it went well. Plus if we could add zombies to those trucks or aliens.

Apparently I missed something good when I went to bed early?

:D

paging @marquac

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Age of Empires III - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Age of Empires III was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I thought LK was kinda bossy. But I have to admit … he was a halfway decent marq….

D:

It’s because as soon as @marquac left the chat, I taped on a maple leaf to my shirt and tried to channeled my inner Canadian-ness.

You mean you smoked some weed.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Assassins Creed Odyssey - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Is there a stream tonight? I was gonna make chili and listen and chat less. Promise!

Maybe! Maybe not!

I’m not sure, @KristiGaines. I know that @lordkosc and I are hanging out in the YouTube channel though.

probably raining, bone spurs are aching

Okie dokie I’ll go back to making chili. It’s a chili night for sure.

It is cold and rainy here.

It is cold and lightly snowing where I am.

(btw I have been enjoying Bard’s Tale: the new one much more that I would have imagined! )

Oh, so I didn’t miss it, there just wasn’t one. Huh. Hope Tom is pleasantly, rather than unpleasantly, distracted.

Uh, oops. The Monday stream has been moved to Tuesday due to me being dum.

-Tom

tenor