Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Rise of Legends is might be very good because this game is both obscure and very high quality. Also there’s not much youtube presence. It’s hard to get nowadays, I think there’s no digital purchase available at all. It’s also probably getting an updated release somewhere down the line because Rise of Nations was in the same limbo for a while. So it’s not too far fetched to think that people might be interested in RoL skirmish videos. Warlords Battlecry 3 is fine game too and it has the same quality of trying to be an interesting game first and balanced strategy platform second. IIRC it has character persistence between games not unlike AoE3 home cities.

And I do think that duels of casual players are great for casual viewers.

Fantastic suggestion @alekseivolchok !

I’d also like to see some Rise of Legends or even some Red Alert 2. Tom Chick is the best at games where lots of clicking is involved (true fact as I read it on the internet).

We need to get Mad Max / AC Odyssey Fridays turned into RTS Fridays!

I just want to throw in my support for this idea as well, I’d love to watch that!

Is Rise of Legends that one whose disc version had an extremely arcane procedure for applying patches? Also, was it ever made available for online sale?

I don’t think Rise of Legends was ever available in any way other than physical media. But you can bet I’ve still got my disks. Somewhere.

As for patching it, I’m sure the files are hosted somewhere. But you might be right about there being some arcane process to actually apply them.

-Tom

Who is late to post this? ME!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

So during tonight’s stream I saw this while filling in for the final night of @marquac 's vacation :

11-28-2018%2010-04-10%20PM

Then I felt like this:

oGpMWv8

Humble I am… :)

The brief period when Hazy was in charge was kinda chaotic. But a good kinda chaotic.

I’M JUST SAYING SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming X4 Foundations - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

“Look at all the things which are in space!” – TC 2018

Ummm… I guess no stream tonight?

The 6pm Monday livestream of X4 has been delayed until 6pm Tuesday!

Where is @marquac

Drats!

The handsome and successful Jason McMaster is streaming right now on twitch:

McMaster is the best at streaming when Tom isn’t on!

JM did a great stream on Fallout '76. I am not convinced yet… but he did a great stream. Hazy was not in charge. But he was there.

Based on Tom’s Twitter statement that he was uninstalling X4, I’m guessing he’ll be streaming something else tonight. I wonder what.

It rhymes with Must Pause Bore!

-Tom