Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

You’re playing Bust Jaws More? I love a good brawler!

AWE YISS RUST THAWS YORE !

Big time last night with JM and Fallout '76! (and no I still do NOT have it!)

Mutant zero whatever! Cool!

It’s Mon- Tuesday and tonight Tom is streaming Just Cause 4 - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

How did the Just Cause 4 stream go? Does Tom like it so far?

Which game won the drawing for Request Wednesday?

header

Valve’s latest micro-transaction-athon.

BTW I would like to see Tom play Warhammer2 with the new pirates. Those guys are crazy.

(seeya in a bit Vin!)

I do!

-Tom

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Artifact - Steam link

Artifact was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Just Cause 4 - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

We should have had aa drinking game on how many times he got blown up.

Truly we would have had a respectable drink or two.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Terraforming Mars - Steam link

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Stellaris - Steam link

Stellaris was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

tenor

It wasn’t that bad LK. Tom actually did a rant for 20 secs. I had to hold my hands to my dogs ears.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stellaris grand strategy space game by Paradox discussy thingy thready thingy

I really wish Tom had waited for the new update to get some patching and development time. It’s a sad reality of PDS’s development model that these things have to be out to the public for awhile, often months, before they’re really brought up to snuff. The best solution if you don’t want to be a beta tester is to wait awhile before playing. No, you shouldn’t have to, but it’s the way it is. The end result is usually worth the wait, I find.

Yeah, Tom made a mistake expecting that 2.5 years of support will make Stellaris a good game, it should have been 3 years. That’s the sweet spot!