Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

Sorry Kristi, my heart has been been given to another. My brother is single though ;)

I enjoyed last nights stream even if by the time I arrived it was mostly deer being herded.

My PIXEL partner, what is going on?!?!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy - Steam link

There might also be some My Time At Portia - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

That’s some real masochism right there.

It’s pretty cool that Tom already got as far as I did in Getting Over it With Bennett Foddy.

So, you’re saying Tom is good at Getting Over It?

At the very least, 3x better than me at it. :P

So did pony ever show?

Dunno I went to bed early. :)

Yeah, tough to not have the eye turning with that Portia medicine. Too bad because the initial Foddy part was quite funny to watch.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming My Time At Portia - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Oh geez. I had to get up and get working by like 7am this morning to get everything to a stopping point before Christmas, and as a result I just totally zonked out watching the stream while lying on my couch!

Picking it up to watch the rest shortly!

There was some discussion about snow.

Aw. Wish I’d have been awake for that! I’ll watch and enjoy now. :) (And who am I kidding, probably nod off again…)

1606274-bigthumbnail

It’s Monday the eve before Christmas and our very own Tom Chick is streaming…
The Colonists - Steam link

I will be tonight’s vote taker, votes for fishing games are votes never wasted! The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Thank you @lordkosc!

Lk that is great!

there seems to be a problem with thr non night youtube linkage.

Hmm seems ok for me.

Use one of the other links, I blame @marquac

Ended up being a cookie stream.