Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Vagante - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Vagante was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

As usual Tom made me consider that game. It has some very good progression. His archery skills are a bit …. but then again I am sure I would be worse.

Tom is the best at archery!

I missed it, I’m currently about to visit the “I’m drunk” thread. Was Tom very bad at the game?

Was Stalin a fan of Gulags?

Of all the platformers that sound like they might be female body parts, this one is probably the best.

So, I got a very strong Settlers vibe from The Colonists, but it wasn’t clear what new stuff it was bringing to the table.

Can’t make the stream tonight. :(

But I can! :D

header
Happy final Friday of 2018! Tonight Tom is streaming Star Trader: Frontiers - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Thank you @lordkosc!

Anytime, always remember I am the wind beneath your wings. ;)

@tomchick will you be streaming tonight?

Good news: I will!
Bad news: It might be the not-very-spectator-friendly Star Traders: Frontiers.

-Tom

tumblr_m6e2hozqtl1qdqlx3o1_500

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Judgement Apocalypse Survival Simulator - Steam link

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Just a reminder to everyone that there will be no stream tonight or on Friday.

That means we will have to play games we own! D:

I could do a stream with you lot. We can bring in @KristiGaines and she can talk about her fears of being tied up and forced to read Enid Blyton.

Oooh, I loved Enid Blyton as a kid. I don’t have those books anymore. I wonder if my son will want to read them when he gets old enough to read?

My parents forced me to play video games as a kid, and I turned out fine. You people and your reading of books. Meh!

Seems @Jason_McMaster is streaming now, so I’ll go watch him pretend to be Tom tonight. :P