Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Whew I was worried. That went well Marq. Honestly I didn’t think Tom would go so deep into that game but he did. Thx! I am voting safer next time…

Dude, I am the one who voted to make him stream King of Dragon Pass. It goes downhill a long way from here.

That game (“at the gates”) had a little of KoDP to it. But I hear you.

Oh the zombies that will die tonight…

It’s Friday night and tonight Tom is streaming Resident Evil 2 - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Scared the living crap out of me. Some Zombie games Tom streams are slow burners and strategic … THAT one about had me calling the ER.

You guys didn’t point out to Tom that he was overlooking the two achievements right below his cursor about finishing the game on Hardcore as Leon and as Claire. Dereliction of duty! Two demerits for everyone in chat at that time.

So you are saying the stream is worth wasting bits to watch at above 240p and read the text? So that he can notice 20 seconds later when our comments cross the country on the tin can and string? Well, maybe next time.

As I watch this, and see that Tom is having some trouble on Normal difficulty, maybe it’s good that you didn’t tell him about the achievements for Hardcore.

#jumpscare

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Resident Evil 2 - Steam link

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I put my cardiologist on speed dial. I hope he streams a nice game like King’s Bounty: Armored princess. Less blood more … nice people?

Ooh I won request Wednesday. Chris made a typo, it should be New Star Manager:

It’s a game that I’m sure @tomchick will be so good at.

Wow, I miss the Stream and the whole request Wednesday apparatus goes to hell.

I wonder what Tom will stream after 5 minutes of New Star Manager? :D

I am sorta excited to see this one, as the game does look F-U-N.

Well, I held out for you but now you see what happens when you aren’t there!

I’m pressing the eject button on this one.

Seriously, a soccer game? Are there at least zombies in it??

Thoughtless creatures for sure, though I doubt they long for bwwaains themselves.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming New Star Manager - Steam link

New Star Manager was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.