Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight’s game is The Long Journey Home - Steam link.

Today’s stream is now active and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the night mode stream here.

While there is no voting for Request Wednesday on Wednesday, you can vote in the comments section of any of Tom’s streams once they are posted online and he’ll log them. You can find all of Tom’s videos on his YouTube channel here.

The weekend is upon us and that means that Tom is streaming. Tonight’s game is Cryptark - Steam link.

If you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Tom’s Cryptark stream takes time to start, but what a great payoff! It was a very fun watch, and I am now looking forward to play that game someday.

Edit: while nudging some British gentleman to watch the stream, it came to notice the stream wasn’t available yet. @tomchick, press that button, please!

Monday is upon us but don’t despair, Tom is streaming. Tonight’s game is Secret World Legends - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I would like to respectfully suggest that Tom reduce the size of the watermarks in the corner of his let’s plays. I don’t really get their purpose, to be honest. I rarely see any other streamers using them and they’re just way too big.

I’m actually happy to do away with them entirely. I just assumed it’s something you do when you stream. Mainly, it’s up there so that people joining the stream in progress know what’s being streamed.

However, I refuse to budge on the Ashley Parker appearances.

-Tom

Well, alrighty then.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight’s game is Else Heart.Break() - Steam link.

While there is no voting for Request Wednesday on Wednesday, you can vote in the comments section of any of Tom’s streams once they are posted online and he’ll log them. You can find all of Tom’s videos on his YouTube channel here.

It’s Canada Day eve and Tom is streaming Diablo 3

If you’re a Patreon supporter of Tom or you are thinking about supporting him on Patreon, you should check out his Patreon page and the great summer game giveaway that is currently ongoing.

Thank you for donating all these games.

It’s the day before America’s birthday and Tom is streaming. Tonight’s game is We Slay Monsters - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Request Wednesday and this week’s winner is PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS - Steam link. We’re all winners though because this Request Wednesday Tom is joined by @Jason_McMaster.

The stream is now active and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

It’s Friday and that means that Tom is streaming. Tonight’s game is Secret World: Legends - Steam link.

If you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Monday folks. Tonight Tom is streaming The Golf Club 2 - Steam link.

Totally forgot about this tonight, I blame Antihero.

What won request Wednesday?

@Brooski’s choice of Eastside Hockey Manager was the winner.

Yeah I just remembered I could catch it at the end of he stream replay. Tom gave it a -100 , so it was destined to win! :D

No you’re lying.

EDIT: Ok just watched the end of the stream. Good thing I am not working Wednesday.

Vérité, eh?

I would never lie about Request Wednesday. Sadly there is no Danny Gallivan commentary mod on Steam Workshop so there won’t be any “cannonading drives” or “Savardian Spinaramas”.