Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I’m livingstreaming this particular bit of hi-octane sci-fi racing sex tonight at 6pm Pacific:

I will also be giving away a game that doesn’t suck at 7pm Pacific.

-Tom

Tonight it’s this little gem:

Streaming starts at 6pm Pacific, with a drawing at 7pm Pacific to determine what I’ll be streaming for Request Wednesday. Feel free to drop in just to vote if you like.

-Tom

Looking forward to it, I kickstarted this but haven’t tried it yet.

Watched a little of last night’s stream this morning - it looks good to me. Going to see more tonight.

What won for request Wednesday? I wasn’t able to stick around last night.

American truck simulator

Yes!!!

Oh snap!

I’m taking notes for my stream tomorrow!

-Tom

@tomchick, have you picked a game for the stream tonight? Also, someone is getting closer and closer to having a beer. :)

I’m afraid it will be The Crew. But I’m setting up something specific. Very, very specific. It’s not going to be me just faffing about anymore!

-Tom

Don’t forget to drop by tonight’s stream of The Crew and register a vote for Request Wednesday.

So I’ll be streaming Factorio for Request Wednesday. Hmm, an early access game? It can’t possibly be any good yet!

-Tom

998 subscribers at the moment!!! :)

Drunken Factorio, that would bode success and triumph.

My kid’s Gmail account would like to offer a hearty "Cheers!’ to Tom’s this evening!

We’ve got “Tom Chick & Chill” tonight, right? What’s the game?

I forgot the name of the game, but I looked it up when Tom mentioned it on Wednesday. It’s a really neat looking 2D action adventure. Some platforming, combat and story. I was looking forward to more, but if Tom’s going to be tipsy, who knows how this will go.

I think it was supposed to be Seraph.

Tonight’s game is Seraph, which surprises me as much as you. A 2D platformer? Seriously?

You’re going to have to trust me on this one. I wouldn’t stream it if I didn’t really want to show you it!

However, I can’t guarantee that tonight’s stream won’t also be The Crew, Zombasite, and/or Sorcerer King: Rivals. I’m just sayin’, once beers (plural) are introduced into the equation, all sorts of things can happen.

-Tom

P.S. Plus game giveaways at 7pm. At least one of the games to be given away doesn’t suck!