Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

So do those radar and radio towers in The Crew do anything if you don’t have the Wild Run DLC? I went up to a radio tower in the country and it didn’t seem to do much for me with the D-pad options–it just kept telling me to buy Wild Run.

I’ve been trying to watch the factorio stream and i get about 2 min 30 sec mark and it seems to cut off and it moves on to another stream. I cant seem to figure out whats wrong. Not working on my iphone and Ipad. Just tried moving past the point and the video plays for like a min or two then does the same

Plays fine for me.

I had a very similar problem on my iPhone using the YouTube application - I ended up removing the app, reinstalling and QT3 livestream videos are working fine now.

Just a reminder to folks who haven’t had the chance to watch Fridays stream that there won’t be a stream tonight. That is correct, right @tomchick? If you have a vote for Request Wednesday make sure you go to Fridays stream and post your vote in the comments section.

Wait, I thought Tom said in Friday’s stream (early on) that Monday’s stream would take place after the presidential debates? It’s a 90 minute debate starting at the same time as Tom’s regular start time, so I just figured the stream would be 90 minutes late in getting started?

I’m pretty sure that he has something planned for after the debate that we will get to watch later on this week.

I might have misspoken on Friday, but I won’t be streaming tonight. I will, however, be posting a video later tonight!

-Tom

Tom did a drawing for Request Wednesday here. The winner of the draw is Deulyst. Don’t forget, Tom’s stream will start at 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM Eastern.

Tom, what are you going to be streaming tonight?

Hybrid Wars!

-Tom

Hey, that looks cool! It kind of reminds me a little bit of Wargames on the Playstation, maybe?

Sure, that’s a good call. But it’s pretty much a direct rip-off of a different game that I’ll talk about during the stream.

-Tom

cough could it be a Sega game? cough

Hybrid Wars is dead, long live Renegade Ops. The stream is live right now and you can find it here.

Tom, as briefly mentioned in the Twitch Prime channel - though I like YouTube Gaming fine, if you can also have an account on Twitch and occasionally stream there, I have a free $60/year I can give you, and I’m sure others do too.

Please do not take it wrong, wilykat or others, but I am amazed at how insidiously Amazon manages to turn a person’s good will into marketing. For someone who doesn’t care neither about collectible card games nor streams, I am incredibly well aware of what is Twich Prime and what it offers!

I’ll be streaming this weird RTS tonight at 6pm Pacific.

It’s from a long line of Creeper World games that I’ve really liked. So far I’m not sure about this one. We’ll see. And just a reminder that I’m drawing for request Wednesday at 7pm Pacific. Free to drop in anytime before then to request something, or you can post it in the comments section of one of the videos at any time.

-Tom

For those folks who haven’t watched Monday’s stream, the winner for Request Wednesday was Factorio and the stream should be starting in just a few minutes…

I ain’t got time for no streams, so to save me watching hours worth of video: What game is it you’re referencing?!

ps:

But not in the thread? :'(