Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Transport fever, heard that dishonored 2 had some bugs that need working out

Dishonored Fever!

I’m sure I’ll get something out of either but those Dishonored commercials have caught my eye. I would be interested to watch you play.

I’m psyched for Dishonored 2 but it’ll be a while until I’ll play it. It’d be sweet to get a preview now.

Ooh Dishonored 2 please sir

TF, for sure.

Dishonored 2!

Definitely Dishonored 2 please.

TF for sho

Dishonored 2, please. I’m eager to see what Tom thinks of it, and these streams are often as close as we get to Tom Chick reviews these days.

Unless one of His poll watchers is active in this thread, in which case I’ll come clean and admit that I already voted for Dishonored 2 on Twitter. :(

Carefully counting all the ballots here and on Twitter, it looks like Transport Fever came out slightly ahead.

So Transport Fever livestream in about 30 minutes. Dishonored 2 will deliver its concession speech shortly, which you’ll have to reload several times to get through.

-Tom

Live streams are better for first impressions, but if you want a real review it may be better to let him do it offline. It may slow him down a lot doing commentary and interaction, so he gets through even less of the gameplay? Voting is so hard! ;)

Um, I wanted to watch the Live stream for Mafia 3 but the video was not available anymore. Could you take a look at it please, @tomchick?

I’m showing that it’s still there, @habibi. Can you get to it through this link:

-Tom

I can…

While trying to catch up on Tom & Bruce Online, I was informed the Cats or Dogs episode has been taken down by Take 2 Interactive, 'cause you must have been playing GTA 5 in illegal ways, not killing people I bet.
Psst… anybody got link on the Darknet™ to a spare copy? Even audio only is ok :)

This seems to be working for me. Thanks Tom!

Okay, so let’s try Dishonored 2 now that I’m not just dying and reloading and dying and reloading and dying and reloading. Instead, it’s more like playing for a bit, then dying and reloading; playing for a bit, they dying and reloading; playing for a bit, then dying and reloading.

So Dishonored 2 livestream at 6pm Pacific and drawing for Request Wednesday at 7pm Pacific.

Ah, I didn’t realize it was blocked. But, yep, it got taken down because for the last sixty seconds of the video, I went into one of the GTA5 movie theaters. There’s an animated short playing and based on the short showing in the background, the video was blocked because of copyrighted material.

-Tom

Can I change my vote to cataclysm: dark days ahead for request Wednesday?

http://en.cataclysmdda.com

It had a write up on RPS today and looks right up Tom’s strasse as well as mine.

You can, and I’ve logged the amendation accordingly! But a) normally the venue for votes is the chat section during a stream or a YouTube comment for any of the videos, which I’m pointing out just so a bunch of people don’t start posting requests here, and b) you just made House of the Dying Sun cry.

-Tom