Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

The winner of Request Wednesday is Far Cry 2. Tonight’s stream is scheduled to start at 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM Eastern.

Do you have a save game after the second area has been unlocked Tom? That would make an even better stream, but the first area will be great too I bet.

Yes. But it’s on my Xbox 360.

-Tom

Any word on what’s streaming tonight? This week has been so fantastic so far. Monday’s Dishonored 2 stream, then Wednesday’s Far Cry 2 stream were both a blast and totally worth sacrificing a game night for. I hope this superstar week continues!

Rumours are that it will be planet coaster. It’s actually killing floor 2, streaming right now

SPOILER: It was not worth it. :(

-Tom

Well at least it was very instructive. I uninstalled that game from my memory as well.

@tomchick what are your streaming plans this week please?

@Chappers, I checked the stream page on Youtube and it talks about Armello and the new update. I suspect that could be what is streaming tonight.

Correct! I haven’t played Armello in the year or so since I reviewed it, so it’s time to jump back in and see how it’s been coming along. They’ve since had some DLC and they just added a sizeable update. So let’s fight a war with rabbits and rats and wolfs and stuff.

-Tom

The winner of Request Wednesday this week was Hitman. You can find out how skilled an assassin Tom is at 6:00 PM Pacific 9:00 PM Eastern.

Hazy had the quote of the night when he called Hitman a “Faffing about simulator”.

Not that the world doesn’t have enough run and gun simulators…

At 6pm Pacific, I will be streaming this Phoenix which has risen from the ashes of legal fires:

-Tom

EDIT: Well, according to the Steam link up there, it hasn’t risen just yet. The game will be Pre-Civilization Egypt. I mean, Predynastic Egypt.

Tom, do you mind if I ask what software you use to record your streams on PC? My kids want to try making videos, and the free software I’m using now… is worth about what I paid for it.

Last time we asked, he was using OBS.

Thanks! I’ll try that.

Just a reminder folks, Tom is currently streaming Total War: Attila. Here is the link.

The winner for tonight’s Request Wednesday stream was Vietnam '65.

Tom and Bruce Geryk wrote a review of Vietnam '65 that you can find here.

Tom and Bruce also did a games podcast with Johan Nagel, the designer of Vietnam '65 that you can find here.

Also, the game itself is available 40% off from Matrix, and 50% off on the iPad right now.