Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

What is on tap for tonight? I heard The Crew got a big new expansion or something. I bet you it’s The Crew cops expansion.

I’m betting either that or AoW3 with the two mods we’ve been discussing in that thread installed.

Steep! How seasonal!

-Tom

Tom is streaming Watch Dogs 2 tonight.

The winner for Request Wednesday this week is Pocket Space Empire. Tom’s stream starts at 6:00 PM Pacific, 9:00 PM Eastern.

I think this will be the first time I watch Tom play a 4x space strategy game (I hope). I found the Stellaris stream too boring and fell asleep, so I don’t count that one. Hopefully this one is more like MOO2.

I hope you stayed awake long enough that evening to watch the game giveaway.

I probably didn’t. I can’t remember. Wasn’t that stream 6 hours long or something? That was a long time ago, I don’t remember. Did I win?

He also streamed Star Ruler 2, two times (some of my favorite streams on his channel). And Sins of a Solar Empire, if you count that as a 4X.

So I played one turn in nearly two hours of streaming Pocket Space Empires. Just one turn. Technically, I played a second turn, but that was on accident, so I immediately restarted. Not a lot of drama in that stream, but I made up for it with a tsunami of information.

-Tom

Are you going to write a review for this? I hope you do!

Someone should Patreon +$10 just to ask for him to do a review of his own stream today.

The Pocket Space Empires stream on Wednesday was kind of riveting. I just felt that if I stepped away even for a second, I would be lost on how the game works. It really was a tsunami of information. The weird part is how anti-climatic it was. At the end of the two hours when we finally got to the “audience” section of the game, I felt like all that great setup wasn’t worth it because the payoff was very mediocre. In a way, that also underscores the genius of Wednesday’s stream. I think Tom knew that the good stuff was the setup, so that’s where he spent all the time. And it was a great stream.

What’s on the docket tonight?

Well, now you have me wanting to stream actual gameplay of Pocket Space Empires instead of just explaining the systems! I have a game in progress that I could jump into, but that would probably be Pocket Space Empires overload.

So I’ll shortly be streaming the new content just added to Shadow Warrior 2’s endgame. Let’s use up some of those Orbs that didn’t do anything until yesterday’s patch.

-Tom

In his stream Tom keeps saying “shoot a monkey” but I totally heard him say “fucking shit” tonight and I’m so telling mom.

I can’t believe I sat through 30 minutes of Tom explaining his weapon choices in Shadow Warrior 2

There’s a lot more where that came from. Wait till I stream just the crafting!

“Do I put into the forge my common gem of Strong Vinegar or my common gem of Frost Essense? Hmm, let me check my weapons and see what percentage of damage is converted to elemental on one of my ten swords and whether I wouldn’t rather spend the Soul of Leeching that gives me +2.5% life steal…”

-Tom

What’s on the program tonight?

If I were a betting man, I’d bet on Pre-dynastic Egypt!

Here’s what I’m streaming:

Whatever you do, DO NOT LOOK AT THE GRAPHICS FOR THIS GAME.

-Tom

They look like the old Atari 2600 ‘Adventure’ graphics…what’s not to like??