Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Jagged Alliance tonight? When will Tom Chick randomly pick my choice?! Totally not fair

So, yeah, apologies to anyone who had to see that.

-Tom

Well, it was a 30,000 ft view, in a sense.

I just confirmed what I suspected all along. Jagged Alliance 2 sucks! :P

Who had doubts!

The video is still not up. So sad I couldn’t be there.

Friday night stream! It could go all night, like the Stellaris stream! Or it could be a multi-game extravaganza like some Friday night streams! And there will probably be a free game given away a little late! (When watching Steep, I could only stay until 9:14pm, so I had to leave before the game giveaway around 9:24pm I think).

This will seem random, but today is Sid Meier’s Colonization. The 2008 one, not the super old one.

-Tom

I have never played that game. This will be very enjoyable.

I think the thesis of the game is the American Revolution happened only because they used cheat codes.

Side note: what have you started, picking Pirates! last week?!

What could be today’s stream? We learned on Friday that this will be the Boxing Day Stream. My memory is hazy, but it’s boxing day because you have a bunch of boxes to throw away from the presents you opened yesterday? Wouldn’t that make it Boxes day or Recycle day? Why Boxing? Wouldn’t you have done the boxing of the presents before Christmas?

Because this is a lazy holiday interregnum week, I will spend today’s livestream lazily sliding down snowy hills* and hanging out in chat dealing with the accursed 20-second delay. And, of course, drawing for Request Wednesday at 7pm California time.

-Tom

* The game is Steep. Let’s scoop up some Ubistuff!

The winner for Request Wednesday this week is Disagaea 5, which I believe is about a demon who needs to pull up his pants.

Tom’s stream starts at 6:00 PM Pacific, 9:00 PM Eastern.

I’m not sure it will be the infinite menu and stat fest that is Disgaea 5, Tom requested a substitution so you should be getting Saints Row 4 or some weird Japanese puzzle game.

What’s that?

It’s the last Friday of the year! And the last stream of the year. What could possibly be chosen for such a momentous occasion?

Space Hulk: Deathwing! Although if it had occurred to me that this was the last stream of 2016, I might have chosen something specifically to play it out. Like, say, Guild Wars 2 or more Shadow Warrior or The Crew…

-Tom

Steep is crying from its absence from this list.

Oh wow, I’m really glad I didn’t pipe up earlier about that now. :-P

A great first year of streaming comes to an end! Yay!

You should make a new thread come 2017.

I have to say I was very nearly whelmed by Space Hulk: Deathwing.

-Tom, uninstalling now