Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Hey, at least you got to hang with James Woods for a bit. Let’s refresh your memory banks:

I can’t believe I didn’t mention The Onion Field!

-Tom

Any hints on the first stream of 2017? (Also, if you make a fresh post for 2017, you can start over in keeping a nice fresh Original Post in that thread with all the proper links for 2017).

It’s Total War: Attilla Monday. The stream is up right now and you can find it here: https://gaming.youtube.com/quartertothreevideos/live

It’s Request Wednesday and the winner this week is Ultimate General: Civil War (Steam link). Tom’s stream starts at 6:00 pm Pacific, 9:00 pm Eastern.

Wow, it’s early access, AND a war game? I think this will be Tom’s greatest challenge yet. He even made an anime fighting game interesting though, so maybe he can do the same here.

My money is on State of Decay tonight. But it could be more Qvadriga.

C’mon Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinte Duel, tonight is your night!

It will be Furi of the furries

So Furi was Wednesday, what was streamed Friday?

The Friday stream was State of Decay. Just a reminder to everyone that there won’t be a stream this week.

The zombie infection is spreading, and Jason has been streaming it as well for the past few days.

There is a rumour that Jason @Jason_McMaster will be live streaming tonight when Tom is away. I highly recommend you all pay him a visit, he may even sing some Genesis songs.

We also have a chance to decide if it will be State of Decay, RimWorld, or Tyranny that Jason will stream. He’s got a poll up on Twitter with an hour left to vote.

Somebody vote Rimworld for me!

Thinking I might stream on YouTube tonight! When I get a better idea of the URL I’ll put it here

Try this:

yar, this is the link it gives me - https://gaming.youtube.com/c/JasonMcMaster/live

I am watching this now. How come that YouTube page is so sexy??? How do I get my YouTube page to look that sexy?

Also, for some reason, I find it amusing to hear you say “ancient danger” and especially “ancient danger warning”.

-Tom

It sounds like a bitchin’ RUSH album