Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Tom,

You were so good at RimWorld during the live stream.

Alex

I am really good at Rimworld.

-Tom

I’m planning on streaming again tonight. More RimWorld, State of Decay, Watch Dogs 2 or Tyranny?

Definitely more RimWorld, I want to see how Tom Chick continues his adventure.

Regular QT3 stream time?

Rimworld make for such awesome stream. Such a mix of emotion, laughing while still feeling sorry for what is happening to your carcer… freeform colony!

Yes! 6 PM Eastern

Pacific you mean

Er right

Jason’s streaming of RimWorld is live and you can find it here.

I hope there are lots of ancient danger warnings!

-Tom

Only a couple and that’s not what did us all in. I’m going to start a new game so Tom Chick can live on!

If you’re looking for something watch other than the Packers hopefully beating the Falcons, Jason is streaming some State of Decay here.

Tom, will you be streaming tonight?

I’ll be livestreaming this little gem:

6pm Pacific, with Request Wednesday drawing at 7pm!

-Tom

… I might watch you, but only to gain insight into how to beat you at OTC

Oh man, I would love to see this but I won’t be around tonight. I assume this will be archived for later like all other streams?

Oh wow, I definitely will watch the archived stream of this! I’m working tonight and will have to miss seeing it live unfortunately.

Tom, are you going to upload yesterday’s stream? I need to look at the evidence regarding the request Wednesday voting controversy.

You finally register for the forum and that’s the account name you use? justaguy2? Not even justaguy, but justaguy2?

Looking forward to this stream. I love Invisible Inc, but I can’t imagine how impossibly brutal it’s going to be at that difficulty level.

-Tom