Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

It was a good time, Tony!

The winner of Request Wednesday this week is Caves of Qud (Steam link). The stream goes live tonight at 6:00 pm Pacific, 9:00 pm Eastern.

It feels like my votes have won a disproportionate number of the request Wednesday draws, my investments in randomnumbers.com is really paying off!

Also, it sounds like Disgaea 5 is now okay to vote for, is that right Tom? Or do you think you’ll be streaming some any way?

Oh, sure, Disgaea is fine to vote for! I’ll even have a relatively advanced saved game, so it won’t be me just noodling around, figuring out stuff.

That said, even if you don’t vote for it, odds are I’ll stream it at some point. It’s the sort of game that you get into for the long haul.

-Tom

I’d like to see a Disgaea stream!

I would like to point out that my choice is, in fact, a real game. Not only that it features a character whose attacks utilize a herd of cats!

I truly believe the the weaponization of herds of cats in video games is something we at QT3 should be exploring in these troubled times.

Ahem.

Well as long as it’s not a chowder, last thing I want is all that fur stuck in my throat.

Just watched, that was great.

@tomchick will there be a stream tonight?

Yes, but I’m not sure what! Stay tuned…

-Tom

No Minos Strategos? :O

I’m not good enough at Minos Strategos yet. A livestream would basically be me studying the board for a few minutes at a time. :)

Instead, the Friday livestream will be the slightly less cerebral Marvel Heroes. Let’s take a look at these changes they’ve made.

-Tom

Yay! A game for us dummies! :)

So glad to read it’s not out of disappointment for the game. Traditional braingoodgames impulse purchase, here I come!

It’s Monday and that means that Tom is streaming. Tonight is Resident Evil 7. The stream is live and you can find it here.

Cool , I wanna see it, its a scary game so I know I will buy and never play it. :p

My request Wednesday vote was for CAYNE

That was an epic RE7 stream.

I’ll be back tonight at 9 Eastern/6 Pacific to pick up my Invisible Inc Expert Plus run, right here!

Live now!

Anybody loving suspense and tension should watch this stream’s replay.
Will Tony be playing Invinsible Inc again next week? Who can tell!!!