Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Great question, Left_Empty! I guess the only way to find out is to watch the video in its entirety

@tomchick see below for some acceptable phrases for when you are ready to rage reload while playing the Longwar 2 mod for XCOM 2 tonight.

I believe Tom’s favorite is Dad Gummit.

Wait, did I win the vote? So the secret to winning is to not watch the draw!

You did and yes that’s the secret.

Word is, he likes to shoot monkeys. Or at least a monkey. Not sure.

The number of monkeys has never been confirmed.

Who hasn’t asked themselves how Tom would do as a commander if aliens invaded the Earth? You can see the results of his command here, here, here, here, here, and here. And if you’d like to see how Tom does playing the Longwar 2 mod for XCOM2 that @chappers mentioned above, tune in at 6:00 pm Pacific, 9:00 pm Eastern to watch the stream

There is no word yet if Sid “I.T.” Gunawardena, Mary “Governor” Doyle, Zoe “Not Bell” Robinson, Alexander “Ouch” Chapeauman, Erik “Spitfire” Geitner, Pony "Zip Line Carnibot v1.4, and Duane Johnson will be making appearances on this stream.

This thing is really amazing.

I would just like to state that @tomchick 's disdain of, and careless disregard for civilians is as politically incorrect as a military commander could be in these modern times.

It’s time for the Friday night stream. Tonight’s game is Disgaea 5 and you can find the stream here.

Impromptu SNEAKY SATURDAY – I’m going to raid a treasure vault in Invisible Inc at 12:30pm Eastern, 9:30am Pacific! Stream is up now!!!

That was a fun little mission. I might do some Super Bowl counterprogramming on Sunday… stay tuned.

Hi! I won’t be posting in this thread to promote my streams generally, because it’s supposed to be mainly for Tom’s Qt3 streams! That said, I will post with links just this week because Tom has generously offered to let me “fill in” for his usual streaming times this week! All that means is I’ll be streaming tonight, Wednesday, and Friday, at 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific. And, yes, Wednesday will be Request Wednesday. Join tonight if you’d like to make a request in the chat window! I don’t have a fancy press account on Steam, but I’m happy to shell out cash to buy the winning game (if I don’t own it and it isn’t free) for the sake of some FRESH CONTENT!

See you tonight at 9pm Eastern/6 Pacific: http://www.youtube.com/ponycarnival/live

I’ll try to remember to say “Shoot a monkey” and “dadgummit” a few times!

On account of me being out of the country – unrelated to the political situation, so I do plan to come back – Tony Carnevale* will be covering my livestreaming shift on his YouTube channel.

Monday at 6pm Pacific is Invisible Inc, as well as a drawing for Request Wednesday.
Wednesday at 6pm Pacific will be whatever you guys have picked.
Friday at 6pm Pacific will be the update for Darkest Dungeon.

The channel is here:

www.youtube.com/ponycarnival

-Tom

* He participates in the streams under the name ponycarnival, and he’s posting in this thread as justaguy2, which is one of the dumbest usernames I’ve ever seen. And given how many I’ve seen, that’s quite an accomplishment!

EDIT: Doh, ninja’d by Carnevale himself!

Thanks for watching! The winner of Request Wednesday was:

THE GROUND GIVES WAY!

I’ve been wanting to play that forever!

So you know how Tom’s all like, “Thanks for requesting Bleep Blorp’s Assembly Line Adventures. I’d never played it, but I went ahead and did about 80 hours of grind so I can talk intelligently about the game while I show you the most exciting parts.”

LOL, nah, dawg! Tom’s in dang CANADA now! He won’t save you tonight!

Left Empty requested The Ground Gives Way, so I’m playing The Ground Gives Way. Starting with the first tutorial. But that’s good, because you’ll need to learn right along with me so you can tell me what to do so I win the game on my first playthrough tonight.

Watch the stream at 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific, like always. And tell me what to do in the chat window.

Tom makes his triumphant return to live streaming tonight. I wonder what game it’s going to be?

Btw, @justaguy2’s Darkest Dungeon stream was excellent. I had missed Tom’s Darkest Dungeon stream, so I was new to the game, but Pony did a great job in explaining everything. I know the game’s name is horribly generic and that was a huge turn-off for me, but it turned out to be very cool. So I recommend tracking down that stream to see what Darkest Dungeon is like.

Diluvion starts at 6pm Pacific!

Also, the drawing for Request Wednesday happens at 7pm Pacific. Drop in and vote anytime before then.

-Tom

Diluvian thread zeitgeist victory!