Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I’m interested in Diluvion, have to catch your stream on replay.

The winner of Request Wednesday is Defender’s Quest (steam page link). Tom’s stream starts tonight at 6:00 pm Pacific, 9:00 pm Eastern.

The Quarter to Three stream of Sniper Elite 4 is up and running. You can find the stream and see how many kills Tom gets here.

Ban this sick filth!

Monday night’s stream is up and live. If you’re curious about Sniper Elite 4’s co-op mode, you can watch Tom and @Jason_McMaster here.

I logged in just in time to see Tom die.

Awesome.

That was really fun! Chick & McMaster should play more coop shooting games for the stream.

Okay, I was obviously paying attention to something more important that a dumb road sign. Like, how I needed to find more bullets.

-Tom

Attention Mine what? Mine feelings?

This winner of Request Wednesday this week was Dead Island any version. I believe that Tom had mentioned that the version of choice was going to be Riptide (Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition Steam page link. Tom’s stream starts at 6 pm Pacific, 9 pm Eastern and you can find the stream here

It’s Friday night and the Qt3 stream is active. Tonight’s game is the CCG Z: Year One. You can find the stream here.

It’s Monday and that means it’s time for Tom to stream. Tonight’s stream is Pixel Privateers Steam page link and you can find Tom’s stream here.

The Request Wednesday winner this week was Rise of the Tomb Raider (Steam page link). Tom’s stream starts at 6:00 pm Pacific, 9:00 pm Eastern, and you can find the stream here.

It’s Dead Age (Steam page link) Friday. What is Dead Age? It’s some kind of zombie thing. You can find out more by watching Tom’s stream here

Horizons: Zero Dawn is streaming now. No Tom Commentary though, just the game.

Is it starting from the beginning?