Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Sorry about that. I was trying to grab some gameplay snippets. I didn’t realize it was going to announce itself to you guys.

I did see your comments! Since my mic wasn’t plugged it, I tried to establish a language between us involving jumps while the character faced the camera. 4 jumps was to intialize the conversation. Thereafter, it would have been 1 jump for “yes”, 2 jumps for “no”, and 3 jumps for “shoot a monkey”.

@WhollySchmidt it’s a ways into the game. Probably about 10ish hours?

-Tom

I suspected it, but this really was it!
I am heavily dependant upon your initial hour of explanation of a game, it appears, as I couldn’t figure what was going on at all during this session.

Disappointing lack of monkeys being shot.

Good if you happen to be a monkey, I suppose.

Tom, if you are ever inclined to share your vote history g-doc, it’s easy and safe to make a link so anyone can view it read-only. It would be most appreciated as a favor. On the top-right: “Share” and “Get Shareable Link”.

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/2494822#link_sharing

I have made a self-imposed rule to try and not vote for any game more than once, and every week this is becoming harder to track :)

Also, I believe I voted for Dead Age at some point in the distant past, and would like to therefore apologize.

Cool idea! Here’s the link for all the Request Wednesday votes and winners.

-Tom

Any hints on what is showing tonight?

I’m guessing horizon zero dawn or some zombie game.

Horizon Zero Dawn! Zombie mode if there’s one in there. So far no luck unlocking it, so more likely regular robot dinosaur mode.

-Tom

Oh crap, if there’s a zombie mode let me know and I’ll buy this. And I don’t even own a PS4.

It’s Request Wednesday, and the winner this week is Northgard - Steam link. Tom’s stream starts at 6:00 pm Pacific, 9:00 pm Eastern and you can find the stream here.

Tom is streaming an Early Access game? What is the world coming to?

It might have zombies in it.

Zombies confirmed. Best. Settlers. Clone. Ever. Except for the parts without zombies.

The same thing it comes to every Request Wednesday: me playing something that was requested instead of just me deciding what I feel like playing. Which I’ll be doing on Friday with Ghost Recon: Wildlands! Hopefully with humans instead of the boringly efficient AI sidekicks.

-Tom

So no Zelda streaming, because Nintendo shuts down the streaming of their IPs on Youtube?

this was new to me (Angry Joe point of view)

I can’t watch Angry Joe blather for 20 minutes while I’m at work, but I thought you could stream Zelda?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/02/28/we-39-re-live-streaming-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-for-six-hours-on-friday.aspx

there are some folks, maybe part of the Nintendo Youtube program… I am not sure if our beloved QT3 channel is part of that…

I’m going to go ahead and say no, I don’t think we have any deal with Nintendo

that youtube deal is kind of harsh(?) … you give them all your ad money for any Nintendo related video and they send you back a share … lol

That sounds about right for one of those places.

Nintendo, in my experience, is kind of a pain to deal with in the realm of PR.