Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Ah, so Angry Joe’s complaint isn’t literally that he can’t use Zelda footage in his review, it’s that he won’t earn any money from it.

Yeah, as far as I know Nintendo is pretty harsh on this stuff.

It’s Monday and Tom is streaming Sublevel Zero Steam link. The stream is live right now and you can find it here.

The winner of Request Wednesday this week was State of Decay Steam link. Tom’ stream will be starting any moment and you can find the stream here.

It’s Friday and it’s Afghanistan '11 for tonight’s stream. This is a special stream though because for every thumbs up that this particular stream gets, Tom will donate $1.00 to the Wounded Warrior Family Support (up to $300.00). Why not stop by and check out the stream, say hi and give a thumbs up.

EDIT: It’s Wounded Warrior Family Support. Changed it now, I had it wrong previously.

If you are curious about the Wounded Warrior Family Support.you can find out about it here: https://www.wwfs.org/

Time flew by, even only watching this game. Absolutely looking forward to playing it!

Tom, any chance of a Nier stream tonight? I’m sipping my milk stout in anticipation.

I haven’t played very much of it, so it would be a lot of fumbling around. Well, more than usual. I do want to stream it once I’ve gotten more familiar with it. Because so far, it looks like something I’ll want to stick with.

Have you played it, or are you just curious about it? The early bit is pretty crazy. I was all, like, what the hell kind of game is this?

-Tom

I’ve not tried it, but very curious.

It’s Monday and it’s time for the Qt3 stream. Tonight’s game is Dead Rising 4 Steam link. You can find the stream here.

This Request Wednesday winner this week is Kerbal Space Program - Steam link. Tom’s stream starts at 6:00 pm Pacific, 9:00 pm Eastern and you can find the stream here.

On my iPad I had to use a new program “YouTube game stream” and did not see a way to thumbs up while we were in the stream. Was that possible?

Btw it is nice hanging out with you all.

It’s certainly possible. You can always go back when the stream gets posted as a video and give it a thumbs up then.

I had intended to livestream multiplayer Age of Rivals today with @justaguy2 – that’s the dumbass name Tony Carnevale decided to use to set up his forum account – and we were really looking forward to it. Unfortunately, I lost my voice last night to some sort of cold thing. So instead, I’m just streaming commentary-less boring footage of a rogue-like deck-builder called Monster Slayers.

I’ll be able to see text, but I won’t have a mic plugged in. So the good news is I’ll be unable to respond to any griefing beyond typing in the chat channel!

-Tom

What’s the prognosis on the voice today Tom? Do you need another couple of days rest on the voice?

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to do voice today. :(

I’m just going to be streaming commentary-less Horizon: Zero Dawn.

-Tom

And the winner of Request Wednesday is…

-Tom

Chris, I thought you were joking! Damn it!

Oh my god. That’s #6 for me now.

I thought I would be joking as well, Richard.