"Liver-Eating" Johnson

What about him?

Liver is great with onions!

Amwaj Islands

I think the part where he cuts off a guy’s leg and uses it as a weapon to escape his captors’ camp is what about him.

I would totally go see this movie.

“If you’ve come for the fork, you’ll be sorely disappointed.”

(Actually, you beat that guy with his own arm, not his leg. It’s the thought that counts, though)

I like it with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Replace the liver for pussy and he becomes the BDR of the 19th century.

Indians don’t have really hairy legs though.

stop hitting yourself! stop hitting yourself! /venture bros

Since eating the liver of a victim is a symbolic way of completing a revenge slaying, some credence might be given to this activity.Since eating the liver of a victim is a symbolic way of completing a revenge slaying, some credence might be given to this activity.

I had no idea about the symbolism here. I wonder how this fell out of favor? Now the mob just has burgers and fries after a hit.

I wondered about that too. “I pwned you, so now I’ll eat the repository for all your body’s toxins! And while I’m at it, I’ll probably eat me a little revenge anus too.”

Revenge Anus . . . I like that.

When did you last have it?

I got a book about the Crow killer. I havent read it though.

Johnson managed to chew through the straps, then knocked out his young guard with one crippling jab between the eyes, took his knife and scalped him, then quickly cut off one of his legs at the hip. Allegedly using the leg as a blunt weapon, he made his escape into the woods, and survived on the Blackfoot’s leg until he reached the cabin of Del Gue, his trapping partner, more dead than alive, a journey of about two hundred miles.

Sounds like he ate more than just liver. I really think edible blunt weapons should have been an option in Oblivion.

He won’t have a leg to stand on…

Liver Eating Johnsons

Great Fantasy Football team name.

dwarven battle bread, the scone of stone, etc…