LOGistICAL - Sublime Logistical Strategy Puzzling

This game stinks and I can’t stop playing it. I haven’t posted in like 2 years and I just wanted to say I hate you BrianRubin.

You’re wellllcome!

Also, you guys!

Will there be airplanes and ships instead of only trucks?

Also will there be research centers where you can research and build certain futuristic transport vehicles?

He said there’d be:

There will be new transport types, each with their own unique properties. There will be new play strategies.

Read more here.

Can anyone explain why, when I’ve got an industry to three stars and I’m able to build it in another city, sometimes there’s a limit on the level or size of that industry that I can build. Are these limitations just arbitrary limits for that particular city, or are they based on something? What does the size value even mean? Is it the cap on what can be produced and stored at one time, which then is increased by star-level along with the efficiency of production?

Each state/sector/area-of-the-map has its own rules, with states being allowed to say “only 1 aluminium mine in total” and so on.

How you see that cap – I can’t remember.

Is this game relevant to you?
This game doesn’t look like other things you’ve played in the past. As such we don’t have much information on whether or not you might be interested in it

Steam’s algorithm needs a bit more work…

I think I need help as I can’t put this game down and get to the rest of my backlog. Just a half a dozen more small towns in Melbourne and will have everything below quarantine line completed. Not sure if I try Tasmania next or stay on the mainland.

Man, I think you’re doing just fine…

Italy dropping tomorrow!

Also a new build with global contracts and more, along with a Discord channel!

Yay!

I guess Italy got moved to 8/22.

Regardless, I’m playing this again. Now that the wedding is over, I’ve the mental energy to enjoy this again, and enjoying it I am. I’m playing Hawaii, and I’ve decided that my current goal is to FIX ALL THE ROADS. Yes, all of them. Then I’ll explore the shit out of all the islands and finally find those elusive industries I’ve been missing. Yay! Man I love this game.

Why in the world would I need expansions?? I’ve played dozens of hours in Australia and haven’t even done half the things!

I get 'em to support the developer, since I just love the game so very much. I dunno if I’ll ever get to them, but I love knowing more are coming. That said, they’re not really needed, so if you’re having a blast with Australia, stick with it.

100 more cities in Australia and I can finally try out the other locations. It looks like I have 124 hours logged on this and safly one of the most played games. I believe only KSP, Factorio, and Path of Exile have more time logged.

Sadly? Surely not!

174 hours logged, as I usually leave it running on days I work from home.

I’ve tried the expansions, and I found California to be the most interesting, mainly because of familiarity.
Canada is God-awful hard.
Although I haven’t finished Australia yet I did get every road fixed there. That was quite an accomplishment.
I’m not sure I have the desire to “fix” every single town. That is a shit ton of busy work. I find opening all the roads, and solving the bigger industry issues to be more entertaining.

Yay, Italy is out!

I’ve also gotten all the roads fixed on two of the Hawaiian islands! Yay!

I was aiming to pick this up at the weekend and see it is on offer now as well. So which version the main game Australia or do they all play the same and get my home country the UK or any other recommendations?

The base game is Australia, which is a pretty good start I think, as it’s freaking huge and varied. It also has a tutorial at the Isle of Man. My suggestion is to get the base game and see if you like it, then get Britain. I think Britain might be more challenging which is why I hesitate to recommend it right out of the gate.

Ok thanks Brian will get the Australia one first.

Yaaaaaayyy!