Lol i bumpt old thredz!

Nerds.

(mental note: bump this thread on January 31st, 2008.)

So now we’re not allowed to comment on old threads when we find them? I was originally looking for the thread where Tim Elhajj stated his age. I found the one with wumpus/Met_K vs. Brian Koontz/Chet, thought it was time to declare the winner and I did.

It’s just an attention-getting mechanism. He can’t think of anything else to do or say, so he is coming up with old threads that are dead and adding “funny” commentary.

I think we all get a certain amount of content, regardless of number of posts. That would explain Midnight Son, Dirt, MikeTwain/Spoogy, etc.

FWIW, another forum I’m on has a great policy on old threads - if you want to comment on them, start a new one and include a link.

JD

Because two threads are better than one?

How’d I get lumped in with MS and MT?

Let’s take a look:

As we can see, this small sampling of complete Dirt posts puts him firmly in the “Folks with a lot of nothing to say” catagory.

Let’s take a look:

As we can see, this small sampling of complete Dirt posts puts him firmly in the “Folks with a lot of nothing to say” catagory.[/quote]
Oh shit. You just figured this one out?

It’s a lot more polite than just saying “Shut the fuck up, you ugly little puke weasel. No one (not retarded) really cares a whit about your one-liner posts that serve the dual purpose of upping your post count and wasting bandwidth, as well as wasting the oxygen it probably took up as you were laboring over your keyboard to produce the gems of inanity.”

You’ve cared enough to respond and repost them in this thread. Multiple times. Thanks for the attention, retard! :D

This used to be such a nice neighborhood, too. Damn kids!

Seriously Dirt, it’s just that I’m old and easily fooled. Who checks post dates? At my screen res, I can barely fucking read them. So I end up thinking wumpus is back and The Entity recombined to for the Admin(or whatever).

I thought the same thing because I didn’t bump the admin threads.