Long Hair Freaky People

It’s an overcoat, actually. It was winter. Thanks, though!

And if it’s a fez you’re looking for, The Village Hat Shop will hook you up for a very reasonable price.

(And, no, I don’t own a fez.)

You really need to run that through the sepia tone filter in photoshop.

I say, Bill ol’ chap, do you not find that pimping is indeed easy?

Awesome.

You really need to run that through the sepia tone filter in photoshop.

A friend did this one, simulating those old hand-tinted photos.

You really need a pipe to pull off a fez.

I’ve done the long hair thing many times–mine was down to my mid-back through most of my teens. Even in the past few years, I grew my hair out to 12" so I could donate it to Locks of Love. Right now my bangs and top are long but the back doesn’t go past my shoulders.

Sometimes I get it all shaved off, bare as Kojak. Other times I look like that pathetic aging hippie that hangs at college bars. My hair is very dynamic.

This was years ago (2000 or 2001). It’s longer now (about mid-calf). Shampoo and conditioner every day. The only time it’s not tied like that is in the shower.

Holy moly. How do you brush it?

it brushes him?

I just have to ask: Do you ever accidentally shit on your hair when you do a number two? I mean, at times where you’re a bit drunk or sumfink do you ever forget to pull up your hair before taking a dump?

Respectfully

krise madsen

It’s not exactly as cumbersome as a shirt.

I don’t brush it. I never have. After I shower I use a wide-tooth comb to detangle it while still wet (with the help of some “detangling milk” or conditioner if I’m out) and then I re-tie it.

I am in the habit of not sitting on it - whenever I sit, I reach back with my left hand and pull it either to the side or into my lap. For number 2s I wrap it around my left forearm/wrist. And I don’t drink so no problems with drunkenly not remembering.

If I had hair like that, I’d probably manage to strangle myself in my sleep with it.

same here, mine grows to an uncomfortable mid-stage and stops, then it’s mohawk time.

Frankly, I’m surprised you haven’t managed to strangle yourself in your sleep with the hair you’ve already got. Trey, you should really learn a style of martial arts that requires you to hide iron weights or blades in your hair, you would then be a totally badass movie villain henchman.

Which martial art did Pootie Tang practice?

Pimp-fu? Shoto-belt?

Let’s just call it “panny sty.” That sounds like a martial art.

robsam pic 4 isn’t showing up.

Also, at first (quick glance) in pic 2 you almost looked like Dustin Diamond…

Bullhajj, if you owned a herd of Llamas or Alpacas you look like you’d belong in the mountains of Chile. :-)

BTW, you were originally supposed to show your long hair, not your hat hehe.