Looking for jobs in Cincinnati

Well, my wife and I are leaving at the end of this month to hit Cincy. Anyone from around there that may have any leads?

It’s cold up there. Damn good chili though.

A 3-0 baseball team too, although that’s sure not to last… Let me know if you see any PR jobs in your search, that’s the one place my wife will consider moving to that doesn’t have a family connection. :wink:

Hehe, ok. If you move we can hold hands… A LOT

anyway, this is where I’ve been looking:

http://www.superjobs.com

It’s a Cincinnati job search site. It seems pretty decent too.

If you are looking for a position involving market research, I may have a contact for you.

With you moving to OH and me moving to TN, is Tyjenks going to be the only one left in AL?

I’m looking for most anything.

I write reviews for several places and am fairly competent (waiting for the Doom 3 mention), but I have a very heavy background in internet servce/server administration/web programming and design. I’m flexible.

No, there’s someone else. I can’t remember his name though.

[i]Baby,
If you’ve ever wondered
Wondered whatever became of me:
I’m livin’ on the air in Cincinnati,
Cincinnati WKRP.

Got tired of all this packin’ and unpackin,’
Town to town, up and down the dial.
Maybe you and me were never meant to be,
Just maybe think of me once in awhile;
I’m at WKRP in Cin-cina-a-atiii![/i]

My wife is from Cincinnati and I used to sing that all the time. it ENRAGES her

Yea I know thee, McMaster (how’s PH?).

It’s dead. DEADER THAN HELL! People stopped updating it long ago and I ran out of content very quickly. On the up side, it still delivers me 100 pieces of spam per day!

Get used to chili, if you don’t like it already. Every time I visit my family over there, every damn day for lunch we have to go to Goldstar or Skyline.

:( Well, you dudes are forever welcome to stop by caltrops. Visit our Cincinnati branch!

I hear WKRP is hiring.

I hear people never read anyone else’s posts.

Most posts aren’t even worth a cursory glance. But anyway I hear WKRP is hiring.

Have you tried looking here?