Looking for "Playing in a theater far away" search engine

I have been trying to find “A Scanner Darkly” for quite some time. It is not playing near me. Using sites like fandango or moviefone, it always gets zero hits with my zip code.

Is there a theater search engine that will show me the nearest theaters a movie is playing even if its 100s of miles away? Or is there some trick to using these that can expand the search radios?

Try Rotten Tomatoes and put in a major city. I got one hit for Philadelphia for A Scanner Darkly.

I would like to find the nearest theater to me, not anyone in the country.

PUT IN A CITY CLOSE TO YOU. They typically don’t build theaters in the middle of nowhere. Jesus.

God dam your one fucking dumbass with a chip the size of Texas on your shoulder.

Apparently your pea-brain can’t grasp the problem.

THERE ARE NO FUCKING THEATERS NEAR ME THAT ARE SHOWING THIS MOVIE.

THERE ARE NO THEATERS IN THE NEXT TOWN SHOWING THIS MOVIE.

THERE ARE NO THEATERS IN A LARGE CITY 50 MILES AWAY TO THE WEST SHOWING THIS MOVIE.

THERE ARE NO THEATERS IN A LARGE CITY 75 MILES TO THE EAST SHOWING THIS MOVIE.

Do I need to point out towns to the north and south of me that also are not showing this movie or should I let you make another one of your asinine comments first?

So the question still is, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEAREST MOVIE THEATER SHOWING THIS MOVIE?

Can you understand that? Is that too much for you to grasp?

Your posts are totally worthless BillD. They are not even funny anymore. Its not like you even rag on me in humorous or creative ways. You just make cheap, mean comments whenever you can. You are not thoughtful, insightful, informative or helpful in any way.

You are like some old vitriolic hag who hates the world and spits on it every chance she gets and who’s only goal in life is to destroy as much as everything as she can.

And no, this isn’t just about me. I see you attack other people with the same stupid shit. I can’t even remember that last time you said anything useful or insightful in any thread. The best I can remember are more neutral comments or opinions on how this or that looks.

Whatever… I could go on a rant for a few more paragraphs (actually I did, but I deleted them). Your not worth my time.

When you post something useful I may respond to you, until then, I will not waste any more time with you. You will not successfully bait me with your worthless vitriol, although you are welcome to try. If you ever post something useful or insightful, I may respond. Don’t hold your breath though.

Jesus, why isn’t everyone helping this man!?

HELP HIM!

Google “movie: movies <zipcode>”

ie. movie: movies 90210

If you’re looking for a specific movie, use:

movie: <movie name> <zip code> Edit: fixed

I’m not going to tell you how to find zip codes of towns/cities in your area, but searching by zip code will give you threatres/movies/times in the sounding areas.

PS. Stop being a jerk.

Try MSN movies (http://movies.msn.com). It doesn’t allow you to specify distance, but I searched for Bellevue, WA and it returned three theathers, one of which was Vancouver, BC (the other two being significantly closer).

What’s your zip code, DeepT? I want in on this dog pile.

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=showtimes&id=scannerdarkly.htm

Pop in your zip and then scroll all the way down on the results page. It showed results over 200 miles away for me.

I am not giving my zip code out. The above link did not come back with any results.

The MSN one did though, I guess Ill have to use that when a movie is hard to find.

It seems the nearest theater is 122.7 miles away…

:( I am not sure I want to see it that badly.

So if you ask where the nearest theater to your home is that’s showing a particular movie but you refuse to give out your zip code, is everyone who doesn’t help you a dick?

He doesn’t even need to give that out, he could just say where the fuck he lives. He’s apparently too busy using grunts and gestures to bum chocolate chips from grubby, troglodytic coworkers and microwaving popcorn at all hours to be able to effectively communicate.

Oh, Raife, that was smooth. Bravo!

Well now I’m just damn curious. I put in a zip for Guam (96910) and it showed me results 5607 miles away via the boxoffice mojo link I posted (scroll down!). Where the F do you live?

Don’t make me come over there and rearrange your Futurama action figures.

Glad I could help. I’m not sure how giving out your zipcode is a problem though, but whatever.

Wow. You know T, not only was I correct in my advice to you (which is essentially your advice back, check more cities), but I totally participated in your Souls thread in P&R.

Regardless, I’m pretty sure you don’t read much of anyone else’s threads, so your big put-down that I have become a useless retread to the Qt3 Hivethink really doesn’t stick. I try to reply to you, T. I try, but you make it quite the task. Do you know how hard it was for me to finally give and assume that you really are as stupid as you seem to be? Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you room to clarify just ends up with you petulantly declaring everyone hear incapable of understanding your Great Thoughts?

Man, what I said in this thread wasn’t even mean. You said radius ranges and your zip code failed, so I suggested working out from adjacent cities to where you live. I put it in all caps because you never seem to understand, nor pay attention much, to what anyone says to you. If you want to blame me for that, be my guest. You’re the one who started a thread with a question you yourself answered immediately.