Loop Hero - Lich Go Round Again

Haha, Yeah. It was on sale aaaaaannnnnd bought.

This is a very pleasant game to stream to my girlfriend’s ipad while I sit on the couch drinking my morning coffee.

Grrrr. hoping drivers fix this, google is making me nervous it won’t tho…

Huh, I guess it will not blend.

The driver update did fix it and I made it a half dozen loops upgrading my village and made it to the first I guess encounter with the lich. He spanked me hard and I went to bed =)

I’ve been getting into this again. I still have not faced a boss. Twice I have filled the gauge and gotten the Incursion to spawn, but when I get there I just get the “stay/leave” prompt again and both times I’ve cut and run because I don’t want to risk losing all my shit to another loop. If I stay will I fight him then? The internet has been no help with this so far.

Yes, you’d have to fight and yes, you’d probably lose without unlocking a bunch of those base upgrades first.

For the first boss you want to fill up tiles around the campfire to prevent the Lich’s Palace tiles spawning in. Holding back a few Oblivion cards to remove them works too.

I’ve got a few buildings. Rogue unlocked, close to necromancer. Maybe next time I’ll give it a shot. Usually the loop right before is pretty brutal, though.

Ok, I did it, lich down. Wish they made it a bit more obvious that clicking stay meant boss fight. It’s a little ambiguous what’s going to happen!

You didn’t always have the option to cut an run when the boss spawned. I think that’s tied to a base upgrade you must have done. Just a coincidence you had the upgrade before you first faced the boss, I’d guess.

Oh, interesting. Yeah, I must be playing very conservatively (I have yet to die five hours in). The boss went down pretty handily.

I realize I’m late to this party, but since it just arrived on Game Pass I actually just remembered this game even existed. I only played for an hour or so, made maybe 6 or 7 loops back around to camp before I finally kicked the bucket. I haven’t gone back through the thread in detail, but I’m definitely curious how this will turn out. Definitely digging the chill vibe, hanging back and watching my guy beat up other guys, placing stuff randomly (I’m sure someone will tell me there’s an optimal placement for stuff, but I’m not there yet), picking up loot. Good times!

Argh, I am a dummy. I’ve been playing this for a couple of weeks now, but only over the weekend did I realize how to add cards to my deck for future loops. I knew that building certain items in the camp would unlock new cards, but I guess I figured they just got thrown into the mix next time around. But no, I needed to go into a sub-menu from the starting screen and add (or remove) cards to be used on future loops. And that’s how I got farms added, which made loops so much easier for the extra healing options. And I finally took down the lich!